3 Bag Seed - 400W HPS - Check It Out

smottpoker420

whats up guys, i have 2 previous grows under my belt...neither worth bragging about. however i tossed 3 bagseeds in some foxfarm oceanforest soil. i planned on transplanting into bigger pots but waited too long, so pardon the pots inside pots haha, im still new to this. im already 5 weeks into flower by now, after 8 weeks of veg. topped two plants twice, and let the other one grow on its own.

DSCN0158_zpsf41e3aba.jpg

DSCN0164_zps4baf1230.jpg

DSCN0160_zps21d23fe3.jpg

DSCN0159_zpsc8e83544.jpg

temps stay 65-68 at night, and 75-80 during the day. been feeding fox farm nutes and bud candy every other watering. i water with ph'd water in between feeding. the pictures dont really do justice...compared to my past, this is by far 100x better. let me know what you think

Re: 3 bag seed, 400hps, check it out

It's lookin good man. I'm new to growing myself. In the middle of my first grow now with a similar set up as you, even bagseed. I'm gonna start with some better genetics next time around. I'll keep up with your grow to see how it turns out. We should harvest around the same time.

Re: 3 bag seed, 400hps, check it out

Haven't really changed much since last pictures other than I didn't water for a couple days so the leaves drooped. Gave them some Nutes today and within an hour they looked perfect again. Other than the little bit of yellowing on leaves. They have gotten much frostier, really dense and sticky. Still not the monster buds I want, but I'll give it till New Years then I'll more than likely be cutting them down. As they will be about 80+ Days old. Will post some pics tomorrow! Or maybe I'll go get some night time shots with my good camera

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom