Broke main stem - Recoverable?

Cannabro

I have a journal going, not many people in there yet and I'm freaking out cause on my main plant (vegging 2) I broke a branch after lst-ing I can't get a clear pic of the break to show you guys but it was one that supports 2 of 4 main colas.

I taped her up, the split didn't render the branches hanging badly or anything just a nice slice down the centre of them is all.

So I guess I'm wondering how long recovery time is for stuff like this, is there anything I should look out for etc...

Was planning to flower in a few weeks and they were doing so well until this .

I have broken branches so bad the were hanging limp and pointing down and they recovered. As long as the branch isnt removed completely it should recover nicely.

It's been 2 days since the break and there's no visible signs of damage to rest of the plant. I'm not counting chickens before they hatch but I'm hopeful she'll bounce back alright and quickly enough, I want to flower in 13 days

I recently cracked few branches when I was fixing my plants after heavy rainstorm. I just tied them tight with rubber cord and expect full recovery :thumb:

Still no evident display of damage. The plant just looks like it's craving nutes which it has to wait 2 days for... I'll leave the tape on for another week, then I'll prune, then ill flower. Give my journal a look if you're keen ✌️

I broke one a few days ago split main stain down middle when training it, huge split, just taped it so it didnt move about, branches still look healthy, you can still see the split but its healing slowly.

I just checked and all recuperated with no problems at all.

Hey,i just broke my main stem 2 inch from bottom.i warp her with duct tape and zip tie but is it ok not take zip tie out? (actually zip tie is stuck i cant take out)

Back
Top Bottom