Broken pipe =[

hOokagirl

i have some terrible news.. i broke my pipe! it was the weirdest thing, one big piece just broke off while i was smoking out of it. its around the carb. i was wondering if you guys have any suggestions about how i can put it back together. it should be pretty easy since only one piece broke off. i dont really have any money to buy another one, and my best friend gave it to me for my birthday so it has a lot of sentimental value. i was going to put a little super glue on there but im worried that i would be smoking super glue or something.. what do you guys think?

i dont think that that glue was made for smoking dunlap..on the other hand i do think it was made to fix broken vases..etc

so if you come across something like this i would check and see if its toxic or not...

aww, I know how you feel! I broke mine like 2 weeks ago. I bought a new one though the next day because I couldn't go without one.

nah its nothin a little crazy blue cant fix, or some strong glass repairing glue, unless the glue is on the part where the weed goes your fine the heat of the bowl wont make you smoke glue lol

Back
Top Bottom