Brown leaves into mid flowering stage help

fabs10

420 Member
Hey just wanted to show some pictures from my 2 Auto White Widow and get some help on figuring out if its going good or I should do something to fix it, thank you

Attachments

• 20190519_172251.jpg
    20190519_172251.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 152
  • 20190519_172255.jpg
    20190519_172255.jpg
    926.9 KB · Views: 152
  • 20190519_172300.jpg
    20190519_172300.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 154
  • 20190519_172302.jpg
    20190519_172302.jpg
    788.4 KB · Views: 144
They look a bit ruff

Give us some more information

Can also be Overwater because I panic a bit the other day and used water to flush out excess nutrients but dont know If I should have done that. Ive let them to dry for 2 days now, its still moist but should be dry in 1 more day

Ok let's try this since my link didn't get more info from ya

Outdoor or indoor?
If indoor light and height?
Water pH?
Water schedule? Or just when u feel like it needs it,bad practice by the way
Medium?
Full strength nutes?
Calmag?

Ok let's try this since my link didn't get more info from ya

Outdoor or indoor?
If indoor light and height?
Water pH?
Water schedule? Or just when u feel like it needs it,bad practice by the way
Medium?
Full strength nutes?
Calmag?

Outdoor or indoor? Both but more indoor than outdoor
If indoor light and height? 45w spectrum led light, height 15 cm above plant
Water pH? I dont have a ph measuring device, but water has been same water I used since begining and plants were fine 1 week ago
Water schedule? usually every 3 days
Medium? All-Mix by Biobizz in THGrow.com
Full strength nutes? THC: 16%
Calmag? no

Also its been 3 months since they germinated and on the description it said 70-80 days for full grow for harvest. Is it dying? :(

first few grows I did I had similar issues as yours. I determined that usually it was a pH problem that caused nutrient lock out. Not sure what caused the pH shifts but once the pH was out of whack I almost always saw brown patches on the leaves. Once I started controlling pH it became much less of an issue. Get a pH meter (a good one will save you time and money in the future). Even if it isn't s pH problem, without a pH measurement of some sort it is almost impossible to rule it out as one of the possible problems.

Also, light issues can exacerbate nutrient issues. If the plant is under some stress because of nutrients, but then you add on other stresses like changes in light schedule or overly bright or close lights can, it can bring out visible problems much faster than if there are no additional stress other than the one brought on by only the nutrient problems.

If you do find the pH is wrong first try to find out why. First check you feeding stock and make sure that what you add to the system is the right pH before you dump it in. Now you know your added nutes are the right pH, but maybe your soil/grow media/hydroponic solutions isn't. Check the pH of the runoff when you feed the plants. If the runoff pH is off then you can either try to bring the pH back to the proper range by adjusting your added nutrients to offset the pH in you bucket. The other method is flush the system entirely and add fresh pH adjusted nutes and start over fresh.

Finally, remember with most nutrients, less is more. Most companies will try to suggest higher levels than you need. Remember the more you use the more money they make. Sometimes the apparent nutrient problems are brought on by using too high of a level of nutrients. I use about 1/2 or 2/3 of the suggested levels of nutes that the manufacturer suggests.

One problem with adding lots of nutrients is you never know what is overdose and what is deficiencies. Adding more nuits 2 days after doing it might have caused some of the problems. Plus if the plants don't need it is can build up in the soil and create problems.

Some of your problem is with Cal/Mag deficiency. You can tell it from the one plant with damage to the middle of the leaf fingers in the middle of the plant. Classic Cal/Mag sign is when it shows up in the middle of the plant like it is. Thing is there looks to be other issues also. What is hard to tell not knowing what all you have added is if it is locked out or just not there.

Lilly Miller B-1 plant starter has lots of trace metals in it. It is what I use for Cal/Mag because it seems to solve iron and other deficiencies also.

Back
Top Bottom