Can anyone help and identify if this something to worry about?

Wojo78

420 Member
Hello all,
here are some pictures of my White Widow Auto-flowers, they are entering the third week of flower and I am noticing some spotting on a few of the leaves. I'm not sure what it is and it is showing up on 2 out 3 Widows I have growing. Should I be concerned? I'm no expert yet and judging by the books I have and some preliminary research on line, it looks like some form of deficiency? Manganese deficient perhaps? Any help and advice will totally be appreciated.

Wojo78

Attachments

• mar_1_update 006.JPG
    mar_1_update 006.JPG
    656.8 KB · Views: 72
  • mar_1_update 004.JPG
    mar_1_update 004.JPG
    427.1 KB · Views: 62
  • mar_1_update 008.JPG
    mar_1_update 008.JPG
    352.4 KB · Views: 64
Hi @Emilya, thanks for the tip...I'm 30 minutes from lights back on and I will take some more pictures and post, I realize these ones don't show the extent of the problem. Assuming it is a calcium deficiency, I would prefer an all natural remedy; as I am trying to grow as organic as possible...I'm thinking ground up eggs shells mixed into the soil before watering? As far as magnesium...could I use the magnesium from magnesium supplement gel caps..? Trying to think outside the box.
Thanks
:bong:
Wojo78

Hi @Emilya, thanks for the tip...I'm 30 minutes from lights back on and I will take some more pictures and post, I realize these ones don't show the extent of the problem. Assuming it is a calcium deficiency, I would prefer an all natural remedy; as I am trying to grow as organic as possible...I'm thinking ground up eggs shells mixed into the soil before watering? As far as magnesium...could I use the magnesium from magnesium supplement gel caps..? Trying to think outside the box.
Thanks
:bong:
Wojo78
Although I commend your zeal to stay completely organic and natural, egg shells not prepared correctly will not break down fast enough to provide what your plants are needing right now. Given about 20 days to ferment the calcium and phosphorus out of the eggshells, you can make a very nice calmag+ alternative,
but you really need to get on this now. Also, put too much magnesium in your soil and you are likely to lock out other nutrients, so the gel caps are probably not a good idea.
There are organic versions of calmag available to purchase. You don't really have time here to reinvent the wheel and hope something works. Get some organic calmag and fix this problem before it turns into something that is going to affect your yield.

Back
Top Bottom