Brownies with MV

Here is our Alaskan Brownie Adventure. Crushed up White Widow for one pan and Crushed up Skunk for the other. About 3/4oz for each pan. Shallow pan was Skunk. It was done first but we all waited for the White Widow. :cool: Nice mellow body high. It was a Buzz!!

MRS MV...:smokin:

000_0360.JPG

Be sure to leave out the stems. You can use them for tea or butter later.
000_0359.JPG

The White Widow.
000_0358.JPG

Dinner - Dessert - And a Movie too!!!
000_0357.JPG

Looks good enough to eat now dont it?
000_0356.JPG

For a milder high use about a 1/2 cup.

We used a box mix this time but the shoppers forgot the frosting so we baked a little less time to leave them very moist tasting. ENJOY! :smokin:

damn i've never had a brownie, i'd rather use that shaky stuff to make hash. i never have but im going to once i get a descent amount of bud. 100$ a gram around here.

Zeke said:
damn i've never had a brownie, i'd rather use that shaky stuff to make hash. i never have but im going to once i get a descent amount of bud. 100$ a gram around here.

Oh wow man... that sucks. I get really dank buds around here... 25 bucks an eighth but around 1.9, or a gram for 10. Sorry to hear the prices are high in Wisconsin. Come down here to central California... cheap (compared to you) buds.... really dank, dense buds.

100 for a fucking GRAM?!

Fuck that dude, I thought 30 an 8th (4-5 grams) of brick was bad. And dankity danks is around 50 an 8th.

$100 a gram?

Not a fucking chance!! We're talking weed here, not coke!

maybe he meant to say "10". if not your ass is being ripped the fuck off. very very badly. :laughtwo:

Well if it cost $100 a gram, you can guarentee there's a low smoking rate :laughtwo:

Guy 1: "Hey man, wanna smoke a bowl with me?"
Guy 2: "Dude, I could only afford an eighth, I can't spare any"
Guy 1: "An eighth? That's plenty of weed!"
Guy 2: "No, an eighth of a gram"

Matanuska Valley said:
Here is our Alaskan Brownie Adventure. Crushed up White Widow for one pan and Crushed up Skunk for the other. About 3/4oz for each pan. Shallow pan was Skunk. It was done first but we all waited for the White Widow. :cool: Nice mellow body high. It was a Buzz!!
MRS MV...:smokin:
We used a box mix this time but the shoppers forgot the frosting so we baked a little less time to leave them very moist tasting. ENJOY! :smokin:

Ok this was MRS MV Brownies..... :biggrin:
Now it's my turn in the kitchen and I will show a true Cannabis Brownie... :hmmmm:
1 pan will be Grapefruit/White Widow...
The other will be,Skunk Special/DPF-Skunk 2 oz's per pan of powder from each and there will be 5 of us eating with pics befor and after..... :laughtwo:

MV... :smokin:

THIS WILL BE FUN...... :allgood: :grinjoint:

Where's the pics MV?

Zeke said:
guys i meant hash was 100$ a gram

whoever sold you a gram of hash for $100 should have their faces broken in

hash goes for generally the same price as weed

A little more though.. I was buying Oz's of hash for 125cdn, had the hookups though. :biggrin:

MV, hum, that looks mighty tasty...

Hash here is the same price as weed period. 1g of hash and 1g of weed, 10$cnd, end of story.

iz it really a 100 for a gram there im wit latinkings ill move to wisconcin and sell weed i make a profit and it will be $20 for 1.7 and 3.5 for 40 id still make more than your fuckin bitch azz dilla feel bad for u bud move. if it were that much here i d be movin

MV, will it work with medium quality pot? And how much would one have to eat to get fully stoned?

Back
Top Bottom