Made some brownies

Try the recipe by Duncan Hines with the extra chocolate syrup (Hersey's)...or the 2x fudge ones by Betty Crocker....another way is to just use kief, but I haven't even begun to attempt to figure out how much kief instead of ground up bud.

Also - I really don't mind the flavor of Cannabis - I've been known to "taste" raw buds and chew on stems.

:peace:

I had trim from about four plants... Dried all of it for about 3 days, then froze it... Today I just cooked it in coconut oil.. Only had about 1/2 a cup of c. nut oil, so mixed with olive oil. Kinda weird I know! But it was to compensate for the loss absorbed in the plant matter!

I have a little more than 1/2 a cup for my recipe... Some brownies!

I cooked it kind of medium heat in a small pot. after about 20 min, with some mixing... I covered it... Left it on a lower temperature, shook on occasion for about 10 min, then turned it off and let it sit another ten. It was kind of simmering the whole time, but I would lift it up on occasion so it wouldn't over heat... Man, I'm really worried that it will be a dud!

Baking starts tonight! As does testing. Then I will package them up! Thanks 420 cyclist, hopefully these will be good enough me and my friend to freeze some! Good thread :)

I think you'll do ok THsea. I need to freeze anything not used by about 4 days after baking when I bake from scratch. Commercial mixes allow more time before you need to eat or freeze. Wish I had some kitchen help right now, got stuff to make but no energy. Can anybody say s'mores brownies?

awesome! thanks 4 the share ; ) i just made Tollhouse double chocolate brownies w/ my CannabuddR i made from the 7step process on this site... uhm... i just ate one THIRTY SECOND of this mo fo... hahaha! i used med-hi grade weed... one ounce per... sht i can't think straight! damn! oh haha! i think i'm HIGH! sneaky stuff! a'who i used the amts suggested on the "7stepBudda" process... dumped a chunk of ... oh man... i did get high! ...a'who... put sum of that "shake sht at the bottm of my grinder" in w/ the bud 4 buddR... now not functioning on haha "puter" very well! whoooT! maybe it's just my short term? ...going 4 the "oiL/piLL" recipe next ; ) ...i have empty stomach... MMmmmmmmmmmm...

kief! it was KIEF i was thinking of... put summa that in my buddR... wtf, right!? now, if i can JUST keep the green brownies separated from the brown brownies! ...sum people round here have kids N stuff to tend to! ...and it was one ounce per POUND of butter... yeah... got it... must not've gotteN THAT high ; ) xo

Back
Top Bottom