bubbela bucket question

Lord Nikon

when you set one of these up you dont put the pot in the water do you? so how abouts do these things work? and do you use entierly hydro clay or do you just put that on the top with like perlite on the bottom? and can you start growing from seedling in that? if not how do you set it up ready to run from step one? and no im ant a 13 year old i just no fuck all about hydro

i will understand if nobody understands what im talking about lol

Leave the water about the level of the pot untill the roots poke out of the pot, then drop the water level about an inch or two so the roots streach for the water. They will reach the water quicker that way. Once they are in the water the bubble stone provides all the air the roots will need.

You need to start your seeds in rockwool or Coco cubes or rapid rooters starter plugs. Once they poke roots out you can place whichever medium you chose to start your seeds in in the net pots filled with hydro clay, Perlite or a mix of both. Hydroton holds your plants up a little better then Perlite.

Bubbling buckests are an easy way to start in hydro, make sure you have your bucket completely light blocked and change your water regularly and you should be fine.

Peace, SSSSpaceman SSSpliff

thanks man you have givein me the best help iv ever had lol iv been trying to find all this out for like over 2 months on like 5 differant sites. now i know everything i need to so i can strart growing with the bucket idea. what nutes do you think i could pick up from hydroponics that would be good for this? and what sort of pump do i need? what elce do i add to the water, and how often shoud i change it? what size pot should i use?

:) I used a single part dry mix from General Hydroponics. It was my first attempt at hydro so I went simple. I changed my water every week. MaxiBloom is the brand name have a good night.

i started using foxfarm growbig and liked that but i like the earth juice a little better...i just think my plants look better since i started using it...ill probably use the foxfarm shit on the next crop

up shit creek

iv curantly been growing indoors behind my dads back will he is at work and now he has quited and he will be home all day every day probily, well home too much to continue growing. what should i do? i dont really want to put them outside in a field or something because it is summer here and it will rain too often! now what ???

You should either put them out in the wild or get rid of them all together. You are putting your dad at risk big time by not letting him know you are producing a drug in his house. I'm not saying growing a plant is like cooking meth, but the law does say that. If you got busted growing they could take your dad's house, and they don't give you anything in return for your investment. Plus what if your dad has his own things he doesn't want the cops to find when they search your entire house looking for more plants. Part of growing up is learning to respect others as much as yourself, even those horrible parrents that give you rules and stuff. I'm not trying to offend you just get a point across, you have the rest of your life to grow weed, as long as you pay the rent. I'll send you some seeds to replace these when you get set up in your own pad if you decide to get them off his property.

yer i have now cut down the plant and started drying it. not much bud at all. but im getting a coupel of hundred mixed seeds in a few days for free!

LordNikon, I understand what you had to sacrifice. I will send you those replacement beans if you still want them. Send me a PM with your safe addy and I'll put them in the mail this weekend. I'm already making up a few christmas cards for some friends.

BongChamp101, You don't have to cut your plants down, please don't. If I have enough left over I'll send you some too.

i live in australia thow, but if you will send them here ill be very grateful because i dont think im getting those other seeds. what sort are thay!

Back
Top Bottom