Bubble Bags

eBUD

How much weight in trimmings would you have to use to get a 1/8 oz of hash. Is this too large of an ammount to even guess at? Whats the most effective way to make hash you have used/ seen done. Hope te hear from ya, Peace :smokin:

Bubble bags definately for me> 1 lb bud shake gets a net of between 72-90 grams after 3 washes, combining bags 2-3 of trichrome goo together> I used to separate the 2 bags but like the end result better mixing it.

When you buy the bags you want to get different one right? Are they different thicnesses or what you call it when it strains fine or coarse. I knew potentsy would have the biggest role in quality and quantity and feel dumb for asking now. Can you wash this in any fassion or is there a certain art to it? Im a newb big time with hash.

Any Ol' way you want to agitate it.

These work in a washing machine
Original 220 &micro Zipcro Filter Bag - Aqua Lab Technologies

Are they different thicnesses or what you call it when it strains fine or coarse.
microns :cheesygrinsmiley:
the above are 220 micron bags,
once you have run through these,
then you could run the batch through the BubbleBags
I think they start at 170 microns and go down/finer.
70 micron being the last bag to use.

Specifically using a Bubblator> 3 bag system> 34 degree icewater< 220Red, 170Blue,
70Black bags mic smallest or 3rd bag > 20 minutes agitation, 1st wash> strain 3 bags>
2nd wash 20 minutes agitate> strain repeat 3rd wash same way>
save all left over "Tea Liquid" if you like a powerful " Iced Tea" sipping on ones porch
Review " bubbleator" on line for instructions:

SWEET. I want to get a set of bags now..... May get myself a christmas/holliday gift. :smokin: nothin wrong with that right. Very usefull info thanks everyone.
Microns! yes DaMagoMan thats the word I couldn't find. Thankx
Wow didnt know washing would take only like a hour and a half to start to finish. Quicker than i thought. Is it all smokable right as you get done straining it or is their a waiting period? Thankx everyone for all of the info, Very usefull

Bubble bags are pretty damn sweet... I have the 8 bag 1 gallon set.. I love it.. It has to dry for a week. Well, it doesn't have to but it is supposed to dry for awhile first.. I am still learning the process though..:peace:

ThinkGreen.... lol i love your pic man, very nice! Could you put it in the fridge or is it safe to store at room temps? I dont know jack about bubble hash so im digging here.
Where could i pick up a set of these bags? A local hydro shop might carry them correct? Or are they find online only kind of product?
Im hooked i want to know what kind of Hash my plant trimmings can make. :smokin:

Online is where i got my bags. IMO bubble bags are the way to go! I dunno about finding them in a hydro shop, they are more gardening oriented. After the hash is completely dry you can vacuum seal it and throw it in your freezer, your fridge wont work as well. I would strongly suggest you make TOTALLY sure your hashish is completely dry. Man i love bubble bags. They rock.

How much weight in trimmings would you have to use to get a 1/8 oz of hash. Is this too large of an ammount to even guess at? Whats the most effective way to make hash you have used/ seen done. Hope te hear from ya, Peace :smokin:

A good average percentage would be 10% from dried plant material.

If you have 100 grams of dry, quality resin covered trim then you should get a average of 10 grams between the 120µ bag and the 25µ bag.

Aqua Lab Tech

I dont know jack about bubble hash so im digging here.
Where could i pick up a set of these bags? A local hydro shop might carry them correct? Or are they find online only kind of product?
Im hooked i want to know what kind of Hash my plant trimmings can make. :smokin:

Hey, Home Made HashMakers you can find Bubble Bags and everything else you need to Smoke and Make Hashish! on our site:
We are a Sponsor of 420 Magazine.

Original 220 &micro Zipcro Filter Bag - Aqua Lab Technologies

If you have any questions just let us know and we will get you sorted out.

Take Care,

Aqua Lab Tech :roorrip:

So which one to buy, bubble bags or Auqa lab? Aqua lab doesnt make a 3 bag kit, but bubble bags does.... ANYONE have an opinion? are they comparable quality? The aqua lab has 4 5 gal bags at 175.00 where bb has 3 for 150.00

So which one to buy, bubble bags or Auqa lab? Aqua lab doesnt make a 3 bag kit, but bubble bags does.... ANYONE have an opinion? The aqua lab has 4 5 gal bags at 175.00 where bb has 3 for 150.00

Hello Tintala,

We sell Bubble Bags, but at the current time we do not sell the Bubble Bags 3 bag kit, for we fell that the 4 bag kit is a better purchase for the customer and a better overall kit.

Thank you for taking a interest in Aqua Lab Technologies products.

Aqua Lab Tech

I sure do, we have a three bag set and use about a pound of shake. After processing we get at least an ounce! And this shake is from last year as well! Some people freeze it until ready to process. I got hubby the set for Christmas, we wore out our last set, this time seems to be better quality. We hold all of it, then mix, the last process should be just as good as the first. This year we didn't wait for it to dry before making the butter, but had to simmer it longer to evap the moisture. I like that way better than drying and grinding!

Judi which ones are you using, "BUBBLEBAGS" or AQUA?

oh shucks forgot to say the kind of paint stirrer - its the one that goes on the end of an electric drill

got the paint stirrer , I am a professional painting contractor and use em daily.....:cheer::grinjoint:

3 years that's great, wonder why the freakin bags are soo #&%*#* expensive though, a piece of mesh and nylon sewed together. go figure. and in this BUSHIFIED economy every cent counts.

Back
Top Bottom