Bubble Berry

ItsChrome

I was given the chance to procure some bubble berry an Indica - Sativa hybrid born from the crossing of bubble gum and Blue berry. My thoughts Immediately drifted back to the day I first meet my old friend blue berry. It was a few days after eminem released the slim shady LP. A summer of thumbing base, good friends and stories for another day. But what I remember most was that blueberry; Fragrant thick smoke that slowed the world down and left you happy and mellow. The sort of smoke that makes the few short summer months pass just a little bit slower, makes every night sky that much clearer and made the honeys just that much flyer. Its one of the few strains I have smoked in my life that have left such a deep rooted admiration that it holds a special place not just my heart but in my memories much in the way a good friend for the past might. So knowing this of one of the parents I wasn't going to turn it down.

Opening the container your meet with a pungent semi skunk with nice under tones of fruit. The buds are hard but not rock solid and sticky but not to the point where they are hard to work with. Packing a bowl often lends to multiple smoke sessions as the potency lends one to take a few hits and reconsider a few more. Not so over whelming that its a day stopper but rather just enough to stretch the bowl further.

The buzz is a great balance of the blueberries Indica heavy syrupy buzz that slows the world down and lifts your body and the Sativa dominate Bubble gum. This mix gives you a mellowing effect with a great head buzz that will keep you productive. I find that the Indica laden blueberry also makes its presence known in this mix by aiding in pain reduce and helping to relax muscle tension while not giving you the normal "couch lock" effects one may experience with most strains known for these effect. Also in helping to avoid the Indica lethargic mind set is that awesome mind buzz alterness of the Bubble gum. Though I would like to note that the mental alertness aspect of the buzz does wear of leaving you with a more Indica mellow/body buzz longer. the over all effects last for about 4 to 5 hours the mental alertness tends to wear out about 3 1/2 to 4 hours.

This Strain is also great for those after work/night time relax sessions. Whether your looking to unwind after a long day on the job or getting ready for bed You will not be let down. Though great for during the day operations and productivity to combat fatigue this strain wilds a double edge. The Indica prepares your body for bed by and calming the soul. While allowing your mind to divert to daily reflection and creative thought. This will help you ease of into sleep or just plain release the burdens of your day.

I would recommend this bud most to those with moderate pain or sufferers of depression. If you have high anxiety or insomnia this strain could be counter productive to these issues as it lends one to have mental alertness which could cause your anxiety to become heighten, same goes for insomnia. If your suffering from a bad case of insomnia the mental alertness could keep you up. Though I would like to point out that as stated earlier this wears off before the indica buzz does; so you will eventually find your self calm and mellow.

I hope this helps you make the choice to give bubble berry a try next chance you get. I promise you will not regret it!

Back
Top Bottom