Bubble hash - Ratio material per gallon?

LIAB

I've made bubble hash a few times but the quantity seems way too small. I think I might be putting too much material in. I've got 1 gallon bags. Been putting in about 2 oz. I know quantity is related to the amount of triks that you begin with . But does someone have a ratio that works well for them? Weed to volume. Thanks!

i have no ratio to give you but i might suggest that it really helps to do a few runs thru the bags to get the max available.

know what i mean? i suggest using just two bags,, well, three,, the 220 of course and then i use only two others ending in the smallest, 25 in my case.

use lots of water and ice and do at least three runs thru,, with the big bag,, stirring and mixing and remove the bag and one does not even need to clean the smaller bags left in the bucket

just run the big stuff thru and the last time get your hands in there and pull the soggy bud up to the top and let the water below settle out a bit. also kick the bucket a bit to lodge stuff off the sides etc

by the fourth run thry there will be not much accumulation of trikes cuz you got most of them

karma sent friend

I've run up to 16 oz. of frozen dry product in 5 gallon bubble bags. Yield is directly related to the quality of what you use, fan leaves are a waste of time and energy. Sugar leaf/bud trim, larfy bud, or bud, in that order. I'm happy if I get a 10-15% return, running it through twice with larfy bud or bud, less yield with sugar leaf trim. I've done three runs, but the yield in the third run is usually not worth the effort. Hope this helps.

@Joe Brewster , if there is trikes, i save the leaves,, some plants have trikier fan leaves than others, indeed

however,, the big bottom fan leaves and on some plants, sativas for example,, i save very very few fan leaves,, i just dont find it worthwhile

but waste?? nope,, not in my dna

@Joe Brewster , if there is trikes, i save the leaves,, some plants have trikier fan leaves than others, indeed

however,, the big bottom fan leaves and on some plants, sativas for example,, i save very very few fan leaves,, i just dont find it worthwhile

but waste?? nope,, not in my dna
Hasn’t been my experience, last time I did a run of fan leaves I spent more money on ice than it was worth for a couple grams of poor quality hash.

I get this doing a dry winter hash method shake
Its good enough to put in brownies & smokes like a soft blonde Lebanese

IMG_2598.JPG

I've made bubble hash a few times but the quantity seems way too small. I think I might be putting too much material in. I've got 1 gallon bags. Been putting in about 2 oz. I know quantity is related to the amount of triks that you begin with . But does someone have a ratio that works well for them? Weed to volume. Thanks!

seena

I seen a guy shacking in a dry bag. I think it was YouTube. After i buy the washer of coarse. Haven't tried it yet but I noticed keif collecting under the screen of my Trimming tubs.

I have about an ounce of sugarleaf trim to run soon. In my experience I do one run using just the fine and coarse screens. I will fill bucket with water close to top after dumping in trim and one bag (7-10 pounds) of ice. Major learning was to stir the ice/water/trim until the ice fully melts. I think I was losing trichs that stick to the ice. I stir until near melt then use a drill and paint stirrer until melted. Dry the kif thoroughly to avoid any mold issues when forming a shape. Cheers

Aluminum molds for making for making rubber wax patterns molds for jewelry

IMG_1553.JPG

Back
Top Bottom