Bubble hash

any videos i have seen the bud has been dried,, tho i know for sure there is also a method of doing it with fresh bud

dried, not cured

just made some white widow hash a cpl hours ago,, beauty stuff

I made lots of hash before I'm just curious about fresh bud and if anyone has done it with fresh frozen bud
20201023_064631.jpg

i grew a monster plant outdoors this year and had a tonno trim etc to deal with this year

this is the lemon skunk i grew,, i figure i got over thirty ounces off this plant,, and then this bonus,,

P1170926 (2).JPG

i only did two grades,, the lighter is the 93 micron i think it is,, and the darker is the 25 micron

the hash i did today is , i was gonna say drying, cuz it is,, but i took a pic, poorly tho

i run it through a screen to break it up while still wet so it will dry better,, a common technique i think,, tho not all do it i know

P1170949.JPG

poor pic of white widow/other trim hash screened and drying

this batch turned out a bit greener that the batches i have done before,, unsure why

can see the green in the 25micron hash to the left there

well, i dunno about that,,

i have found a return of around 10% seems to be what i get from the bud i hash up,, so, 10 grams of bud/trim gets me one gram of hash

and let's face it,, the trim and popcorn buds are just as good quality as the main plant,, mostly

but i have no idea what a gram of bud sells for but i bet it is at least 5$

arizona eh,, gosh, me and me missus had the best time in Seligman once,, too funny a story,, on route 66

the 'road kill cafe',, hah

Has any one done it with fresh bud?

Yes lots of people have. I do it regularly. You’ll yield less with fresh frozen these you will with dried. But usually the quality is better and it has more colour.

Back
Top Bottom