White Widow bubble hash

BB0420

Yo everyone,

Getting ready to make some bubble hash Friday. I have 2.8lbs of quality sugar leaves and larf. It’s in the freezer going to be ready to go Friday. Can’t wait to see and share the results!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    468 KB · Views: 93
It’s okay. I just never used this washing machine before wonder if this new bag will still be able to hold a pound.

Mmmm love me some good bubble can't wait to see what you end up with.

I don't use a work bag. Fwiw.

I insulated my machine with 1/2inch neoprene foam
The setup I use when washing
Several plastic grocery bags of trim equals
120 to 45 left to right

Don't have an average yet only ran that one batch through it and I didn't weigh my starting material I just wanted to make sure everything was going to work out.

I used four plastic grocery bags full but not stuffed of frozen trim some was last harvest some was harvest prior nothing was most recent harvest. Ended up with ≈33 grams plus another 10g out of the 25 micron bag for medibles.

See what I’m thinking of doing is washing the whole 2.8lbs. Keep the 90,73,45 and use my rosin press on the 25, 120 bags. And make thc pills from there with rosin and coconut oil. But I’ll see how it turns out first.

If I had a press I would press almost all of it, simply because my wife likes rosin more than hash. But I needed to be able to make the hash before I could press it, soon I'll have something better than a hair straightener.

The 25 is pretty crummy, I don't think I'd bother to press it the smallest press bags readily available are only 37 micron so your material could and probably would squish through. The 120 would be good though.

One of my low budget attempts

Yup that was from a 90 bag

The last squish I did was a 50% return using a coffee filter and hair straightener lol. With a real bag it would be slightly higher, there's a lot that gets soaked up by the excess coffee filter needed to keep everything sealed inside.

Last time I made it I used a drill and paint mixer in a 5 gallon bucket. My bud with the dispensary used to do the whole washing machine method, but now he does all extracts. He's got a sweet closed loop commercial scale vacuum distillation unit. He recovers almost all his solvent for reuse.

Back
Top Bottom