bubbler or bowl

Should I use my new glass hammer or bubler for my nightcap?

• New inside out color changing tripple blown Hammer

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Color changing glass Sherlock Bubler

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jri5002

I just got a nice, new glass hammer 2 days ago... but i haven't smoke out of my bubler in a while... So... which one should I use for tonight's night cap... I have been struggling with this desicion for about 20 minutes. I really like my bubler, but I had it for a while, and my new hammer has the newnes effect of it... damn i am pittiful.

Re: bubler or bowl

I always seem to get higher on bubblers I don't know that's just me.

i gave up..... I just packed one of each

Hmm payday today and making a trip to the Toronto Hemp Company. I could use a new bubbler

Bubbler.

We need pics for a decision like this! :allgood:

is it hard to post up a pic.... i mean i think i have a digital camera but i am not sure how to use it... yet alone post a pic

if i had to pick one i would choose the bubbler. but if i could i would just pack both of them like you did.-

I'd always go bubbler unless the weed is some fantastic-tasting shit.

Lol, I used to have a glass style hammer bubbler type that would balance and sit up, but fell over with the tiniest movement. EVERY time i smoked out of it, it fell over and spilled water on something. I eventually began to hate it, and eventually sold it to my friend for like 8 bucks, food money at the time. Then like two weeks later he is complaining to me about how it keeps falling everywhere and making everything smell like bongwater, I got a kick out of it.

(I woulda picked the bowl) :)

I've never smoked out of a bubbler, but I want to get one but I have to wait until I get a job.... i'm broke as a joke, I stopped smoking and I can now pass a test, now where is that job so I can blaze again.....ITS BEEN TOOOO long lol (almost a week)

Back
Top Bottom