Bubbles or Drip system?

NCDude

I've been growing in soil, for almost two years. I'm no expert, but am having fun! I've got a couple of tents, and a couple of closets that I use. I use Bad Boy T5s and LEDs...I'm getting a little over an OZ. off one plant or so.

I'm thinking about trying hydro in one area with either a DWC-Bubble set up, or a drip system, like the water farm units...

Whats the pros and cons of each? Does one or the other produce better results?

THank you

honestly bubbler....i know im new and all but it gives great results with leds as well.. and i can let u know step by step to make multiples or one huge one.. made myself one works excellent

and didnt notice at first.. soil you say...?? i was thinking of another box.. with soil and t5 we could exchange knowledge

This is only my first grow and I'm not sure how big you plan on making it but I grew mine in a hydro farm water farm and the ring watered it till the roots hit the resi which took from 11/15/2011 to 1/1/2011 at 1/2 nute strength and since my wife couldn't figure out how to set up the timers and lights I just had her put an air stone in the resi ( converts to a make shift dwc) and bumped the nutes to full strength and when I was released from the hospital on 1/29/2012 I return home to a plant that was a minimum twice the size it was take a look at the pics in my journal and make a judgement for your self I think I'm gonna stick with dwc don't think i could back away from the massive growth I cant put in any pros and cons as I have tried no other setup and with your lights I cant say you will see the same results but under a 1000 watt mh it took my breath away when i first seen it hope it helps any

I use both too, i have 5 gal rootspas with GH Farm Kit Drip rings .... I whis i would have bought the farm kit first, cause it comes with everything you need except a bucket,netpot and pump..

Back
Top Bottom