Bucket Or Tote

Hotsause

I am getting a 600 W Hps/Mh But i still haven't decided whether i want to do 4 Single Buckets under my 600w or a 12-15 Gallon Tote with 4 net pots. Ether way I'm going all bubbles. My pump is a 600 GPH pump I'm sure its about the same one most people use 30-40 bucks. I know pretty much everything about if i were to do a Tote setup but if i were to do the Buckets what size would be best and what size airstone would be best? My pump only has 4 outlets i think i could get an extension but how many airstones? Links?

I have heard Single Buckets are good because you only have to worry about one plant at a time(PH and whatnot) but then again isn't it a lot more work changing all 4 buckets when its drain and replenish time?

if your going with buckets use 5 gal ones. the air stones would be the small round ones about an inch long in each bucket yes doing the bucket grow is more work vs. a tote or tank.

I'm using the 5 gallons in my flowering room. I got picts in my journal of it:the Butchers Pride. I like the 5g. Buckets yeah its alot of work, but teh way to fix that is just keep an extra bucket handy for teh change outs. So then it becomes just rinsinf the roots and placing it in the new bucket. Dont get me wrong I love the totes, but the down side is keeping the roots from tangling so much.

Back
Top Bottom