Bud light.......

Stoner4Life

It's happened to us all I'm sure, pay for your bag be it a 1/4, an oz., or more only to find it's light!
Well in walked Hank tonight my bag in hand (his girlfriend deals a bit). He starts telling me how uncool I've been every time I scale a bag he brings. I told him I've gotten short bags from everyone, expect it! Now he rambles on about how this bag is heavy and there's no need to scale it, so I pull out my little digital to find this 1/4 only weighs 6.2g.......lmfao :hmmmm: ante up sucker ante up!!! and he did......... if I tried to pay someone $60.00 instead of $75.00 what are the chances they wouldn't notice???

chances are they wouldn't notice right away, i don't think so anyway. I always wait till i part with whoever gave me the money before i check. I hate when bags are short though, this 1/2 i got just yesterday (Monday) was a good .3-.4 off i noticed. Of course then theres that one time where it was a 1/2 of an ounce light.

My guy always makes my purchases a gram or so more then what I apy for seeing the weed he usually sells is damp so it makes up for the lost weight when it does dry out. Though i have gotten short bags from my other friends before but they usually smoke me up with some when I'm buying so it's all good.

My main guy right now never shorts by bags, dealing with other people ive gotten short bags, i'd say just about everyone has .... If you even think that the bag you bought was short, then its time to buy some scales .....

Bags short on weight= No return business. Fairly simple equation.

mother fucker mess with my money and get clacked. 99% of the time i will eye it, hand him the money and not let him leave till i prove it. usually i can tell if its short by eye sight, and feel, if its dense buds than i may let em slide with a gram or so. iam not stingy and it is family after all, my cuz hates me lol

Yeah, when I get the sack in my hands, feel it and look at it, I know if its good or not. When I have a nice amount of bud, I like to pull out a bud from my jar and take my best guess on its weight. The scale usually shows Im good at estimation :cheesygrinsmiley:

I've been shorted, but never have shorted any one myself, I always go fat just to be sure well I used to when I played the game. I get so pissed when I get shorted on a wet bag, that is the worst. I almost tore this one kid a new one when it was short and wet that fucker gave me the missing portion and we never spoke again. People think they can take advantage of any one and unless they have a gun I'll get real pissed at them if they try to fuck me, even if they have a gun I'd probibly still yell at their bitch ass till they pulled it out.

Yeah....at the same time I've gotten the 'last' bag, light because there was no more but seller willing to drop $$ which is cool..... and one time a bro picked up an oz. i was gonna get a 1/4 from, he made a couple stops B4 me and I'm looking at more shake than bud (he brought me the bottom of the bag), I told him half price or no deal and I took that sack

i seem to always get the bags that look decent but as i smoke out of it the stems on all the buds are huge. if i was to weigh it probably be quite a bit for just the stems

I hate when they weigh it in the bag. Ripoffs. I give my friends 4 gram 8ths, 8 gram 1/4ths and so on. This is because of stems and shit. Plus it makes them happy.

^^^ yeah i dont either and now im sitting here like hmm i wonder if i ever get less then im paying for ..lol but yahh my hook usually hooks it up cuz when i get bags they look way more then when i get it from other peeps.i just eye ball it if it looks right im straight but then again maybe im wrong and i need a scale i dunno now im confused

I knew a dude that used to make every 8th 3.0 instead of 3.5, hardly anybody noticed (shitty middies anyways), and he'd smoke for free. Shady bastard. When I was in business, I would wait till the person showed up and weigh it in front of them. Nobody ever questioned if my stuff was on, if anything I'd leave it .1 short 'cause its hardly worth it to pick out .1 just to make it exact.

I used to have people that'd come over with a big stem and start bitching about 'stem weight' and blahblahblah, so I'd weigh their incredible .2 stem and they'd be like "See! Thats like a bowl man."

Dunlap said:
I used to have people that'd come over with a big stem and start bitching about 'stem weight' and blahblahblah, so I'd weigh their incredible .2 stem and they'd be like "See! Thats like a bowl man."
I just tell them 'I paid for the stems to buy the shit so do you'!, although I do trim excessively long stems before sale. If they want 'manicured' bags charge them an extra 5-10 bucks per eigth and watch them start loving the stems again.................:smokin3:

The only time I ever get shorted, is when its the last of the stash I am buying. I always buy from suppliers, never from dealers. Yes I have got short bags before, and I have also shortened bags. But that was only because the person that wanted some, was a complete asshole and it was his first time buying. So I mixed up some mango coolaid, and dunked 3 nugs in it. Then let them dry. The funny thing is he was like Damn man that was some fucking awesome stuff, you got anymore. I called it mango surprise. hehe. I know its fucked up, but I have never done it since.

Back
Top Bottom