Bud Storing...

SemperAltus

sup guys need some advice on storing my herb, i use an old jelly jar atm, but i want something a little better. i hate the bags because they tend to heat up very easily drying out the herb... so any better jars or boxes out there or should i stick with my jelly jar.

yeah I suppose if I'm dumb enough to open the thread and read it I might as well answer. I like to keep mine in altoids tins, glass baby food jars, or mason jars if I'm storing a lot. Med bottles are airtight but do collect THC from the pot if left in there long enough. Metal or glass wont absorb any THC.

tdub46 said:
ive used medicine bottles before keeps it fresh but u cant store alot of weed... does the job tho

I like the way this guy thinks. I have always kept my stash for the time in the med bottles. He's right about not bein able to hold that much, but if it cuts down on the moochers and gets the job done in the mean time. Hell thats two birds with one stone as far as i consider. so hi

^I have a medicen bottle that can easily hold a quarter nug... Unless you are selling, you shouldn't need to carry more then that.

Ziploc makes these disposable tupperware containers, I usually use one of those, keeps it air tight and stink free lol.

Back
Top Bottom