Bud WORMS/Caterpillers

Busta22

What is the best way to prevent these bud worms they have been around for my last couple crops each time using new soil? would dipping the plant in neem oil prevent them from eating the plant? i know the bud worms are placed there by moths that fly at night and i cant control the moths and by spraying spinosad you jus gotta hope the worms eat it or it doesn do any good but if anyone has thought of anyhthing better to do, any help would be awsome :smokin:

ya thats possible, thats actually a pretty good idea, would it be best to take them off during the day or are they thin enough for the sun to pull through

What is the best way to prevent these bud worms they have been around for my last couple crops each time using new soil? would dipping the plant in neem oil prevent them from eating the plant? i know the bud worms are placed there by moths that fly at night and i cant control the moths and by spraying spinosad you jus gotta hope the worms eat it or it doesn do any good but if anyone has thought of anyhthing better to do, any help would be awsome :smokin:

i am sorry to hear you got those little destructive bastards to , i lost the war i used a ortho product safe for vegies and just sprayed a small shot inside each bud this slowed them down but then every place they were and pooped mold fallowed not long after , the got 60% of my 3 plants and that made me say outdoors is for the bugs and i have went hydro
check out my grow inside i will be doing very detailed grow for our great members

Ya im feelin you on that one Botrytis mold follows where ever the poop is and its hard sometimes to catch them since they eat from the inside out of the dense buds which is the hot spot for mold to be. Hows the indoor goin tho? is it really that much more comlicated than outdoor.

Back
Top Bottom