Budgreene's Third Indoor Grow One Strain Grape Ape/Trainwreck

budgreene

just getting it started.. started a dozen seeds three weeks b4 the rest, wanted to see how they like the nutes.. they seem to so here goes
29912.JPG
29814.JPG
29512.JPG
29130.JPG
29214.JPG
28515.JPG
take a break for a chicken foot (the dogs thought I meant the other kind of chicken foot
27516.JPG
27012.JPG
Back at it
27713.JPG
28013.JPG
Ok the hard part is done, lets just wait and see !!! (Its like watching paint dry, no actually its like watching grass grow!! )

Re: Budgreenes third indoor grow one strain grapeape/trainwrreck

thanx for joining me kjc, nice to c u.. Im thinking make a sog with about twenty of the babies . I have a plastic 55 gal drum I cut off at about 16 inches deep. What do you think ???

KJC have you ever seen my super stealth closet ?? Check it out , yeah unfotunately I live in a state run bytight ass hypacrite ass republicans.. I say hypacrite because they take part and share the revinue from tobacco sales, not organic tobbaco but tobbaco thats been laced with chemicals to make you more addicted to cigs than just a nicotine addiction. Which I read it can be as bad as a heroin addiction anyways... But are steadfastly opposed to legalizing ORGANIC canna use , even MMJ. go figure. well again glad to have you aboard. I put25 of the babies in the drum for a sog .Ill show some pics after i take them and download them... Mean time heres the super stealth closet, it has a 20 inch box fan attached to the cieling for exhast!!!
028156.JPG
032111.JPG
031124.JPG
heres a pic of the badest little plant I ever grew. pure GDP blasted with 2600watts, It only grew 16 inches and the yield was around 18 grams i think but omg super potent
0041148.JPG
0031241.JPG

as you can see I like to grow in gravel, but added some soil this time to hopefully get a little more size

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom