Greenhouse Grow - Hollywood - Grape Ape - Purple Train Wreck

Cesaro

Hello, I'm growing out 12 plants in a greenhouse this year. 8 are a strain called Hollywood, the dispensary I got them from swore they were amazing outdoors, 4 grape apes, and 1 purple train wreck.

I got a late start this year, so the plants I purchased had been vegged for around 3 weeks indoors according to the grower, and he was about to put them into flower when I came in a bought them.

I'm going 7 in 20 gallon smarty pots and 5 in 10 gallon smarty pots. I'm using sunshine mix number #2, earthworm castings, and mushroom compost. I'm using something called Bountea which has been pretty good for my actual farm. So I'm feeding them with a compost tea, I plan on doing this throughout.

The grow is completely organic, except for some Liquid Karma I used.

The Greenhouse gets HOT AS HELL, Oh my god, last year temps reached 118 in there, but the plants all survived to the end, and actually yeilded alright, sadly I got some bad strains from someone, and their were total shit.

This year I've decided to get way more fans in their, as well as installed a swamp cooler, which makes it more humid in their, as well as cooler. Plus it doesn't use anywhere near the electricity an AC unit does. It also has the added benefit of changing out the air in the room every minute or so. So far it's worked well.

This pic was taken around a week after I got them, I got them outside on June 27th.

IMAG02293.jpg

This was taken a week later after I transplanted some into larger 20 gallon pots.

IMAG02547.jpg

This was taken yesterday.

IMAG02735.jpg

This is my res, it's a 150 gallon, I have 2 633 GPH pumps in their recirculating the water, as well as aerating it via the waterfalls. I think this idea fills both my needs. Certainly the water no longer stinks, nor does it get a film on the top of it. My understanding of compost tea, and Bountea in particular is that unless it's being used as a drench, the water needs to be well aerated.

Oh I have a question, I plan on using Molasses, it should be okay in a res of this size that is being recirculated ever 6 minutes or so, and has constant water breaking the surface? I've read about people having their shit ferment, but I wasn't even sure that is possible without yeast? Anyone with experience in this regard would be nice to hear from

IMAG02704.jpg

Anyway, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT! I enjoy all input. Please enjoy, I'll update regularly if there is any interest in this thread.

Re: Greenhouse Grow, Hollywood/Grape Ape/ Purple Train Wreck.

Well here are some pics I took yesterday. Enjoy. Please comment if you want.

IMAG02956.jpg

IMAG02996.jpg

IMAG03006.jpg

IMAG03026.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom