Burning a 1 ounce Blunt

sorry if anyone asked but did you smoke all that in a day, I'd be working on that thing for a weed!!!

back when i started smoking it was only 1$ for a joint and well smoking an ounce in one sitting was done useing the rolling papper that came in the cheech and chong album big bambu and we did this often only a few of us could roll that whole 1oz. gator and we never did it with just three of us and the bud we would use was anything from columbin gold,panama red,jamacin lambs bread,choclet thi.what type of bud did ya use here?

100_02971.JPG

Took this pic 3 years ago. To this day its still my favorite 420 pic.

double wow.. great coned blunt, with an ounce of some delicous looking weed.. i can only imagine how much you enjoyed that powerful piece!

Sah-weet muthajeeziz!!!

^ I believe that adequately and succinctly summarizes the complete intellectualization of the situation, don't you?

yeah holy shit that's awesome!!!!!! i really really wanna do that some day, for sure. and it looks like badass weed too. yeah a q in one night is crazy for me as well imagine what that'd do!! wow...

Kind of a waste don't you think? I mean I guess if you got it, smoke it, but I'll stick to a nice regular sized fatty. But props for rollin it man... :blunt:

Back
Top Bottom