Burnt tips, nute lock

Headchef710

Hi guys noticed some of my plants have burnt tips..

Ive been carefull not to over feed them..

Just check my run off and the PH of this low which i think could be causing this... am i correct and how can i fix this issue before it gets amy worse as im mid flower.. will a flush of the plants affected solve this ?
20200514_180244.jpg
20200514_180335.jpg

Attachments

• 20200514_182827.jpg
    20200514_182827.jpg
    627.3 KB · Views: 25
Thanks for the feed back mate.

If it gets worse will i flush them?
What is your media, and what nutes are you using at what pH and TDS? At this point in bloom, they feed pretty heavily. I used to flush about once a month, with mild nute solution. I quit doing it, and my plants are just as healthy.

Im currently using plant magic soil/Nutes, i also have the PH between 6.0-6.5 evertime as im more than sure this is the recommened PH for soil if im right..

Also i noticed a few "burnt tips" and i actually lowerd the amount i fed it last feed and it actually got worse.

Im currently using plant magic soil/Nutes, i also have the PH between 6.0-6.5 evertime as im more than sure this is the recommened PH for soil if im right..

Also i noticed a few "burnt tips" and i actually lowerd the amount i fed it last feed and it actually got worse.
Plant Magic is a new one on me. I see it consists of peat and Pytocell foam, which I never heard of. It's not soil, but is actually a hydroponic media??? I grow in peat/perlite hydro media, but it also has lime to correct for the peat acidity. Need more info on your media. What does the manufacturer say, as you are using both nutes and media from them?

Back
Top Bottom