Calcium Deficiency?

LabMan

IMAG071814.jpg
IMAG071911.jpg

This is a 4 week old auto that has been vegged under LED lighting. I just started to notice the rust looking spots a couple days ago. Also the tips of a few leaves are bending at a 90 degree angle and pointing straight up, but they are green and not burnt. I havnt really given her much cal/mag in the feed and it looks like it could be calcium to me. I gave a normal/heavy dose of cal/mag+ in the feeding yesterday and hoping it takes care of the issue. She has two sisters the same age but smaller that are not showing any deficiencies. I am using perlite hempy with a little OC+ and FF liquid nutes. Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Side note: I dont think that it is fungus. The rust spots do not rub off the leaf at all and the air flow has been pretty good with RH right around 50.

i never have ca deficiency. i am lucky with the water i have here. it is currently running 113 ppm, on its own. and, its all ca. so. i dont need to supp it. try flushing her. that may be an iron def. i have been using dyna gro, as a nute. its has a wide coverage, for minerals. and is economical to use. most all, if not all, of the non organics, come from mother earth. and, dont have free insects with them.

Back
Top Bottom