Cali - Sour Diesel

Re: [Cali] Sour Diesel

Tried a local strain called Super Sour Diesel last night. Very skunky with a hint of sweetness grown outdoors. I enjoyed only a couple puffs and became very relaxed without the clogged head. The regular pain I have in my right hip was gone and drifted into sleep. I believe this is one of my new favorite strains.
:rollit:

I have a question. im on my 3rd grow with the sour d strain that i got from a dispensary. My last grow my leaves started to turn a little purple and so did the top of my colas. anyone else experienced this.

Were all three strains clones from the same mother (or clones of clones of...)? Did you experience colder temperatures than normal? A phosphorus deficiency (either because of lack in the nutrients or because improper pH locked it out?) or micronutrient/heavy metals overdose? Or were all conditions the same?

i think it might of been because of the cold weather during the day it never climbed above 70f and at night it sometimes went to 55f. I try to read up as much info as i can on the strain because the dispensary's are not very helpful around here, even when its a clone from there shop

fkin. dispensary wants you to buy their weed. those temps are fine, let them turn purple and enjoy your purple sour d. [ on second thought anouther 5 degrees of daytime temp wouldnt hurt. probably grow faster.]:peace:

Being from Jersey Ive had plenty od Sour D. That stuff is everywhere in the try state area. One of my all time favorites for sure. nice pics dude

I got some clone version SD from Cali not a long time ago and I'm really impressed with this bud. High-wise I'd say it's 80-90% sativa stuff, long-lasting (up to 4 hrs), speedy, euphoric and very social. Also potency is good as it takes me about 3 bong rips to get high. Taste is exactly like it should be, slightly sour or tart, but very pleasant on the lungz. I think I might give it a try next year from seed, Cali Connection is supposed to varry good S1 version.

Back
Top Bottom