Sour Diesel

1254.jpg

Frosty

1255.jpg

Delicious

Re: [Cali] Sour Diesel

Love it / awsome yields/ great buzz!

The other day I was upstairs in my house when I formiliar smell came into my scences. I said no, it couldn't be. After smelling it for about half an hour my curiosity got me and I went downstairs. There sits a group with a bowl, I hit it and exhale slowly. Yes, sour diesel. Yum.

yes /great taste!

wonderful pictures of lovely nugs! :thumb:

I am not a big fan of the diesel varieties, but sour diesel IS good smoke.
The last smoke I had in Hawaii was Super Sour Diesel.. or was it called Super Silver Sour Diesel... well, its this crossed with Super Silver Haze... really made it less harsh... Diesels always make me cough!
... but totally worth it! Always top notch sativa feel to it.

I have some sour D. Man that is some of the reekiest weed. You need to keep that shit in a jar. My girl had it in a bag in my truck and I thought if we get pulled over there is no need for a warrant.

i walk into my work with a roche of sour in my smoke pack and the whole place is like wtf? i absolutly love sour deisel...did you grow those nugs vape?

like s.d ,hairy easy plant, great pot .rather cook white widow ,or kurkle.i have last diesel cooking, movn up thank the lord have 3 patients total. im trying!!!!! just came out closet.

Sour Diesel is a great high and has a extremely potent smell. Gives really strong head high and very easy to control while going in public. Its a perfect medicinal marijuana

Although I have had NY Diesel often, just got a bag of Sour Diesel a week ago for the first time, not the oz I was promised, just a $20 bag, but man, it was great for my pain and I was flying...Definitely one I'll grow when I'm out of Jersey
Chuck

I had sour diesel once. We smoked out of a bong we had just bought and it smoked great! one of the best i`ve had.

Is this strain related to "Jack Diesel?" I picked up a qtr. oz of Jack Diesel from the dispensary and it looked really similar to this.

I'm new to the scene, so I don't know much about cannabis strains, growing, etc.,

Currently smoking it. New to the whole smoking thing, but I love this Sour Diesel. It's smooth and packs a punch. I can take 3-4 hits off the bong and I'll feel it for a good 3 hours.

The first time I smoked it my body felt weird. I could feel EVERYTHING.

i had sour D, BUT THERE ALOT OF DIFFERENT STRAINS.
b1.jpeg
sour_d_6_weeks.jpeg
NICE PLANT, JUST TRADED IT OUT FOR ANOTHER BETER ONE,,,:420::morenutes::thumb:

I have a question. im on my 3rd grow with the sour d strain that i got from a dispensary. My last grow my leaves started to turn a little purple and so did the top of my colas. anyone else experienced this.

Back
Top Bottom