Calidreaming's Bigger Better LED Auto Grow

Hey organic all good bro and Ur self? Nah works tough on the joints but I can handle it :)

Day 40 from seed

20151120_093737.jpg
20151120_093750.jpg
20151120_093802.jpg
20151120_093847.jpg
20151120_093905.jpg
20151120_094026.jpg
20151120_094110.jpg
20151120_094122.jpg
20151120_094159.jpg
20151120_094448.jpg

Awesome mate :) these girls just keep impressing me :) DP's autos are great! I can't wait to see Atrain and LA grow out the new think big, give us guys a hard start for when we can get our hands on them :) + reps for your mad skills brother :passitleft: :Namaste:

Thanks jaga yes u did it's just about at the fun stage for me I like day 35-70

Me too OG I'm really exited to see the new DP line in action be really good to see two of the top boys growing them out to see what the strain can really do.
Thanks man but honestly it's more down to the seedbank and my mars lights than my skills ☺

Those girls are looking killer Cali! I'm a little jealous of how good they look lol should we take some bets on yield here? I don't think you will have any trouble hitting your goal! Did you get your other light back in there? Sorry to hear of the constant pain but am glad you have found a good medicine rather than the alternatives! I am on the same page

Hey Ricky now I no Ur not jell with all uv got going on bro ☺
Yea the pains a bitch but I get by well enough much better than others and that I'm thankful for. Yield is always a hot topic ain't it lol my goals 2.5 each. If I hit it I l be more than thrilled like super super thrilled ☺ my bench mark is 2 per lady. If I get that I'm happy and it's a job well done. Anything under and it's a bit of a bummer lol sure if it's under it won't be by much tho there must be an ounce on each already lol but I'm not in it for only numbers the yield makes my day to dy life and I'm realy happy that so far iv managed to grow n get away with it without any real hassles so anythings a bonus. No bro iv not got it back yet. Still just the 1200 in there. He's having trouble getting another led. His black dog was second hand wen he bought it and I think Warrenby is null n void. So iv told him not to worry n hold it long as he needs it. Iv got a 400 watt cool tube in the loft I can throw in but I don't want to I'm led man now ☺ so is my friend or I'd of pushed the cool tube on him lol

Those auto's are really looking good man, mine dont have alot of frost on the leaves but some nice bud frost. sorry to here about the light but i do here a HPS LED mix is actually awesome

Hey obrian thanks man they are doing very well and indeed frosting a little. This strain packs on the size and frost week 8-10

Wreck head how u doing brother thanks they are finding thee feet well and starting to reward me with colas I'm very exited indeed

Organic man how's it hanging dude? Alls good here just home from work at midnight and I'm keen to unzip tent and av a peek but Mrs cali would sure hit the roof as she wakes thinking there's an alias invasion with the purple light and wooing of the in in line fan lol

Jaga old buddy old pal tell me about it bro we've had -3 here through s few of the nights. It's milder tonight sitting about 5 degrees outside lol still dam cold tho

Jaga old buddy old pal tell me about it bro we've had -3 here through s few of the nights. It's milder tonight sitting about 5 degrees outside lol still dam cold tho

You must be in the Canada of that side of the pond lol in North US and Canada they say "it was a mild day, we only got three feet of snow and it was -30 outside, great weather for November"

You must be in the Canada of that side of the pond lol in North US and Canada they say "it was a mild day, we only got three feet of snow and it was -30 outside, great weather for November"

WoW man thats cold scary cold :hug:have a warm hug brother :love:
How cold can it get a worst then?
Hey cali hope all is good for you my brother:circle-of-love::420::circle-of-love:

Hey guys it's day number 45 from seed. Think it is anyway 6 weeks 3 days lol few piks of my grow. The girl I got out is the first I cane to and probably the least impressive I got lazy n Couldn't be chewed reaching for a good one lol I promise next update ill get a better one. Today they hit double strength biobizz nutrients. From 1.5 strength. N I'm feeding that every 3rd day without missing a feed in cycle. They get 2 litres each now every 3rd morning

20151125_105802.jpg
20151125_105731.jpg
20151125_105723.jpg
20151125_105659.jpg
20151125_105637.jpg

Back
Top Bottom