Calipurps Grow Journal - 2015

Thanks guys well here is another update .I took 8 clones two days ago everything is good so far with my new timer helps keep degrees to 70 in the reservoir before it was going to 80 i have one minute on four minutes off . The seedlings are getting really big fast they probally will be passing the bigger clones in no time lol
image20240.jpg
image20241.jpg
image20242.jpg

looks great. wish i had the tools and know how to do that. with that system

Let me start off by saying the good news i had a 100percent success rate on my first time aero cloning with mu diy system pretty awesome they grew great size roots in 10 days a lil longer then expected but not to bad for first time so i have 18 new russian frost girls i transplanted them in soil today and put the cloner away until the next batch . So i have been really busy modifying the grow room and seeting up a flowering tent 5x5 i got everything set it up and i was suppose to throw the biggest four plants in there but i decided to veg for a momth longer before i do that so i put the 600 watt hps away and hooked up the 400 watt mh in the tent i also put ten lil plants in there after i tranplanted them in 1 gallons for now them little ones sure grew fast so far everything is going good so far had a lil nute burn on like three babys but i fixed that by flushing all i need to do next is throw in a 8 inch duct fan and i will be fully set in te im trying to get a perpetual cycle
image21412.jpg
image21412.jpg
image21412.jpg
image21412.jpg
image21413.jpg
image21413.jpg
image21414.jpg
image21415.jpg
image21416.jpg
image21417.jpg
image21418.jpg
going i have lights and stuff for every stage...

wow you have a lot going on your a busy bee aren't you
Have a Great Shatterday Cali :thumb:

My four biggest plants aka russian frost are in three gallons they have been in there for a month and already have roots growing into the saucer i noticed when i was moving around the bottom part came off and roots were exploded in there so im getting ready to transplant in a couple days i will give them a little time to fill in im thinking 5 gallon but im not sure what size yet lol maybe 10 gallon can you help me ???!

I would say depends on space and what do you have them in now? 3 gallon pots?>
also how long you plan to veg I wouldn't want to keep transplanting especially in bloom but heck I grew out plants
in 3 gallon pots mainly to keep mothers but did bloom them out when I was done with them and left them in their 3 gallon pots
so how much longer you plan to veg and do you think you will end up transplanting again after you get them into 5 gallon pots?

I keep my 400 watt my light about 14 iinches from the top of my plants. I always have a fan blowing on the canopy So heat has never been an issue. Having it as close as possible makes for good internode stacking which means better yields in the end. Don't be afraid to top them as well and do a little lsting. Tying them down works great. You will have many more main tops by using a few simple techniques.

No it's not too late I just use scotch tape around the stem closest to the tops then bend them over gently and tape to the side of the container. All the shoots under the top one will think they are top ones as well and will grow strait up.

Back
Top Bottom