Camping and smoking (The traveling part)

GreenBeans

So we are going camping sometime this summer. We are going to a different state to camp, so considering that we are not just going to stop smoking for 4 or 5 days we have to take a little with us.

Think of a mini van with the back full of camping equipment and tell me the best place to stash the stuff. (The kind of full of camping stuff that no cop is going to want to go through in a simple traffic stop.)

And yes, I know, make sure my vehicle is up to par and don't drive like a raving maniac, but you never when there might be a highway check point or some Rambo cop that pulls you over just cause your from out of state.

:peace:

ever taken apart a door?

Just get one of those phoney beer cans or soup cans and put it with the rest of your food stuff! A lot of head shops sell them or find them on line !

I seen one of those kop buster vidieos were he said hide it as hi as you
can. Dogs have trouble smelling up hi .He said outside down low is the worse.

I took some stuff on a trip one time tied a string to it put in down a hole on
the inner fender under the hood and taped the string into a wiring harness
paranoid maybe .But safe.

buy an extra loaf of bread. take out 6 slices. hollow out a hole in the remaining slices big enough for your stash. repace the six slices you took out earlier. wa-la.

So we are going camping sometime this summer. We are going to a different state to camp, so considering that we are not just going to stop smoking for 4 or 5 days we have to take a little with us.

Think of a mini van with the back full of camping equipment and tell me the best place to stash the stuff. (The kind of full of camping stuff that no cop is going to want to go through in a simple traffic stop.)

And yes, I know, make sure my vehicle is up to par and don't drive like a raving maniac, but you never when there might be a highway check point or some Rambo cop that pulls you over just cause your from out of state.

Get a tin can full of ground coffee and hide your stash there.
Then hide the can among many other cans and like one poster said, put it high.

Another thing you can do, wrap your stash tightly in cling film, secure it well so no odor comes out or goes through to the stash, tie it to a short string and tie one end somehow to the gas-refill opening, and let the stash fall down into the tank (Can't be done with newer car models, so I hope you have an old VolksWagen Van) and dont fill your reservoir more than halfway full.

ehehehe make sure to get rid of any Hippie decals on the van :p

I just feel like camping as well :D

Another thing you can do, wrap your stash tightly in cling film, secure it well so no odor comes out or goes through to the stash, tie it to a short string and tie one end somehow to the gas-refill opening, and let the stash fall down into the tank (Can't be done with newer car models, so I hope you have an old VolksWagen Van) and dont fill your reservoir more than halfway full.

ehehehe make sure to get rid of any Hippie decals on the van :p

I just feel like camping as well :D

A friend of mine suggested this and yesterday I was putting gas in the car and I checked it out a little. We have a 1999 mini van so I think it may be old enough to do it. (Although hubby really doens't want to put the goods anywhere near the gas tank.) Yes, we are pulling off any bumper stickers. I read from the Cop that tells you how to not get busted and he said to have NO bumper stickers. (We currently have Obama stickers on the back of the car and you never know when you'll get the Republican cop who pulls you over.) Or other road ragers who don't like him anymore.

Oh, the one thing we are doing is we are going to buy a pouch of tobacco that has the papers glued the pouch. Legal papers, JIC!

Just practice walking without stepping on dry branches and then when your kids all sneak off together "for a nature hike," quietly follow them until they decide that they're far enough away from the campsite to fire one up. Then hide behind a tree and yell, "DNR. Freeze!" When the noise fades, walk over and pick up the sack.

...buy an extra loaf of bread. take out 6 slices. hollow out a hole in the remaining slices big enough for your stash...

And you have just made yourself a Jailhouse Vagina.

At least those were the stories I heard, but they must have been myths from the old days when prisoners actually got loaves of bread.

All I got were baloney sandwiches.

With mustard and margarine.

They worked OK.

But it would have been better without the mustard.

Back
Top Bottom