Can a homemade worm casting/compost tea compare to VooDoo Juice?

AgroGarden970

Has anyone done a side by side or does anyone have any comparison data for VooDoo juice? Voodoo juice makes some outrageous claims, very hyped, but if they are true it would be worth the investment. As far as microbial activity in my soil I've been using a worm casting tea made with castings, a scoop of compost, molassis, Chlorine free water, and 1TBSP of Humic acid. My goal is a massive root system from the microbial activity bread in my soil, and I know there is about a ton more products, with at least that many form posts that I have read on this subject but im looking for some experimentation and solid data.. Anybody??

Your asking for someones secret recipe. It will cost you exactly one arm. One Leg.
Not to be a German Helmet. If you knew the secret recipe to growing after so many years of trials and error. Would you really give it to the free market? Or rather make it a recipe / product and sell it on ebay? That is just my opinion.

Your asking for someones secret recipe. It will cost you exactly one arm. One Leg.
Not to be a German Helmet. If you knew the secret recipe to growing after so many years of trials and error. Would you really give it to the free market? Or rather make it a recipe / product and sell it on ebay? That is just my opinion.

Im Not looking for the recipe of VooDoo juice, im fishing to see if anyone has done side by side comparisons to other products that are similar..

Can't help you on the voodoo juice but when making the tea you should leave out the humic acid, research found that it actually decreases the amount of microbial life

Back
Top Bottom