Can anyone diagnose this crazy leaf burning? Pics

noobie97

Hey guys, the following pictures are two Sour Kush seeds in their second week of flower, they are also right next to each other..

They are in a mixture of 50/50 Ocean Forest and perlite.

Nutrients used are House and Garden.

burntleaves3.jpeg

burnt_leaves2.jpg

burnt_leaves.jpeg

is your humidity ok a had a problem with ma humidity being to dry and ma leafes looked a bit like that and have you sprayed anything on the leafs sorry if its not much help but still learning lol :peacetwo:

IDK but it looks like it could a PH issues, possible lockout. without more info I just can't be sure. how old are they and could they be root bound?
What are the avg temps and RH?
What is your feeding schedule and strengths?
good luck and let us know so we can help
:peace:

IDK but it looks like it could a PH issues, possible lockout. without more info I just can't be sure. how old are they and could they be root bound?
What are the avg temps and RH?
What is your feeding schedule and strengths?
good luck and let us know so we can help
:peace:

could be PH.. The first pic almost showed nute problems with the tips the color that they are but then go to the other pics and its the stuff on the center of the leaf that makes me think its a fungal problem.
:peacetwo:

RH is kept between 40 and 60%. I am running co2 so temps are on the high side, around 80* F. I feed every other watering at about half strength. The pictured plants are about 6 weeks old from seed.

I don't believe it is pH, I keep the water between 6.3 and 6.8. It seems to have gotten better as the new growth is healthy looking and does not contain burning.

were the leaves overlapping each other? It looks like light burn, as a result of water beading up from transpiration. I've see this when leaves are on top of each other, they sweat (transpire) and that creates a lens for the light to focus. You can see how the marks are a straight line going across several interveinal spaces. If it was a deficiency, the symptoms would either be confined to the interveinal spaces or would travel through them in a different manner (moving from front to back or back to front, not straight across to the side).

The last picture really shows that pattern well. The second pic shows typical light burning in the interveinal spaces. What is you height above the canopy? You may have them a bit close for them.

Hoods are kept around 18" away. The problem seems to have subsided as new growth does not contain the marks. Thanks for the input guys!

Do you have well water/hard water. I do and just got diagnosed by some guys on the site. Looks like mine but hard to see with the light on. I am still new but just throwing it out there, if you have a well there is a good chance it is that.

Back
Top Bottom