Can anyone help me out

Headchef710

I just put my seedings into my pots a few days back after they had sprouted..

I need to raise the PH of my soil as it is sitting lower than it should be (5+) , this is only the second watering and i wanted to know if i keep watering it with the correct PH balanced water will the soil slowly correct itself to 6+

Any help would be great as this is my first grow.

Thanks

I test my my soil with a with a metal probe inserted into the soil and a digital probe for the water.

This is only the the 2nd watering as the plants are still youg but if keep watering etc with the correct PH between 6-6.5 will this raise the PH of the soil ?

I just put my seedings into my pots a few days back after they had sprouted..

I need to raise the PH of my soil as it is sitting lower than it should be (5+) , this is only the second watering and i wanted to know if i keep watering it with the correct PH balanced water will the soil slowly correct itself to 6+

Any help would be great as this is my first grow.

Thanks
I have never used a ph solution in a soil grow period in a soil garden or container the ph is at different level from top of pot to the bottom and somewhere in there it is in the proper range for uptake seedlings should be fine period.

My seedling heavily watered only three days old no ph just water and Happy Frog soil.
IMG_20200205_134517_hdr.jpg

Anyone help me out my top nug look done but don’t know if I should leave it cause looks like it could form down more and also bottom of the plant still forming it’s buds

Anyone help me out my top nug look done but don’t know if I should leave it cause looks like it could form down more and also bottom of the plant still forming it’s buds
A pic would help but you could harvest the top and let the rest go. Just an option to consider

First one is the topper nug and 2nd is the rest of the plant the strain is my own cross of super lemon haze and og kush didn’t do it on purpose was growing in the summer og kush plant went hermie on me and didn’t notice till it was to late and pollinated my slh plant

Attachments

• 843F9AC9-4C46-4463-8A33-A513735C0AC4.jpeg
    843F9AC9-4C46-4463-8A33-A513735C0AC4.jpeg
    664.1 KB · Views: 97
  • D6195E0A-3621-402B-8161-B4E89D111E2D.jpeg
    D6195E0A-3621-402B-8161-B4E89D111E2D.jpeg
    836.4 KB · Views: 104
I don't want to hijack this thread but when you are looking to harvest you want to look at the trichomes clear,cloudy,amber. Looks like it has more time to go but hard to tell from the pics. Have a great day!

Back
Top Bottom