Can anyone help please or offer advise?

Ryan7777777

Hey guys, I need someone's help in identifying what's going wrong in my grow tent.
All the germination went fine, no stretching or anything, they are now 10/11 days old. 3 days ago they started showing signs of deficiencies. For example all there leafs feel hard and dry they are also pushing down towards the soil. Also some of the leafs are starting to go yellow, they seem to have completely stopped growing.
My humidity has been constantly between 60% and 80%
Temps 23c to 26c. They are is bio buzz full mix soil. Been watered with plain ph water and quarter strength calmag because at first I thought that was the problem.
Any help will be very much appreciated.
Thanks
Forgot to mention most of the leafs are also twisted

Hi Ryan, Welcome to the forum. BioBizz is not my medium of choice but I will try to help until someone with better info arrives. Do you have any pics? Have you given nutes? How many times have they been watered in the 10 days? How much water each time? Size of pots?

As I understand it, biobizz is a nutrient rich medium and should require no nutes for 4-5 weeks.
A plant 10-11 days old, will usually need only 1-2 waterings in the this time, unless you are skilled enough to give small amounts.
Calmag at 10-11 days is probably not needed.

Back
Top Bottom