can anyone tell me what this is(pics incuded)

zierf

i had a friend of a friend give me a couple of plants of sour desiel. he didn't have enough room in the flower room so handed them off to me. one of them is still growing (havemt put into flower yet) but has a normal green around the vaines on the leaf and light green in between the vaines can anybody tell what it is or what i should do? i was told they were is vegg with a hps ( and u can tell they were) so i just decided to keep the same kinda lighting on them

here it is under norm. lighting. the front plant
plant118.jpg

this is under hps lighting. the norm leat next to it is from a diff. plant
plant56.jpg

same hps lighting just a little closer up
plant223.jpg

thank you anybody

Looks to me like a nutrient lockout or straight defeciency. What have you been feeding them?

Cheers!

that is the way it came to me the others are fine. so far i just have given them RO water no nutes. i have only had them for almost a week and was told they were watered just before i got them should i leach that planter and flush for a little bit?

I have the same prob and have been trying to figure out what it was, I have one that looks the exact same on the lower fan leaves. Im in soil with fox farm nutes. BB, GB, TB. almost 3 weeks into flower. Followed feeding schedule, starting out at 1/4 str and slowly building to full str. Did a flush right before 12/12. I was thinking a ph problem since the only thing I have to test is crappy ph kit. Ph pen was piece of #@%$. I think I am adding too much ph up to get the colors to match (light greenish/yellow=6.0-6.5) after i add nutes but not really sure. Since this has started happening after I flushed Im hoping I have narrowed it down to a N def.

My question is how do you fix this? I was thinking of giving em some grow big and distilled water and use that on the next feeding, but Im not sure. I read somewhere that tiger bloom and grow big should not be used together even though it says to on the FF feeding schedule. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Santurro99... you're in a different boat than zierf... and this probably belongs in it's own thread.
Having said that, I suspect you're seeing issues that many growers see. As the plants move deep into bloom, they pull alot more from the growing medium. Seems like the main problem I've seen has to do with N issues. What to do... well, it would seem to me that following the published feeding schedules would be a good start.

How to Ask for Grow Supporthttps://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/how-ask-grow-support.82531/

Start a thread Santurro99... the whole community will chime in and help!

Cheers!

no thats cool i know what he is talking about i had that prob with my first grow about starting to get a N def. late into flowering. but i had a friend who use to grow and he said if you are already into late flowering ( about 6-7 weeks) to let it go( give it some more N but it most likely not recover fully before harvent) . all that is happening is the plant is pulling the N from the leafs

but with that one plant in the pics. i haven.t seen that before. with the one that was in late flowering the whole leaf turned yellow> this is the green around the vaines and yellow in between

so u think it is a N with the plant in the pic?

I'm actually thinking it looks more like a Calcium def... but could easily be N too.
Either way... seems like they're way overdue for some feeding.... and I would imagine a bit of food would clear up any def's you have since you havn't been feeding them.

Check this.... Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial . It has some pretty photos of various def's and many other issues.

Cheers!

i looked in theit before i posted the thread. Didn't realy see to much that looked like that. So u think it would be a def. Not over fert. The plant came to me looking like that.

If you havn't been feeding it, it would seem only logical to me that it has to be a def.

I must say tho, logic and growing sometimes seem to be at odds.

If it were me, I'd feed it, give it a week, and evaluate the changes.

I recently tried an indoor hydro-bucket design an put a seedling in it just as a test. Never added nutes to the mix. While the plant popped up ok, it quickly started looking rough and had similar colorings to yours.

Cheers!

Looks a little like a magnesium deficiency. I would have to agree with Tead, though, it's definitely time to start feeding them. Start at 1/4 strength and move up, from there you can determine where your deficiencies are. Good luck!

Looks a little like a magnesium deficiency. I would have to agree with Tead, though, it's definitely time to start feeding them. Start at 1/4 strength and move up, from there you can determine where your deficiencies are. Good luck!
I would agree with that. NO WAY is that an N deficiency. This is Mg deficiency, and could have been too much nutrients.

Back
Top Bottom