Can I clone using this method?!

Calitrac209

i recently bought a clone from my friend and was wondering if i can use this method instead of needing a humidity dome . the clone is wilted because i had a 30 minute drive from where i bought the clone and the clone is not rooted. i dipped the clone in some rootech and i put it in the rockwool that was soaked in water and i put in the upside down jar under the 2 5000k cfls each 14watts i think . i sprayed the jar and mist the clone .

here are pics
e93135a1001ff9449b8555c8433ab1c8.png

12a3f221907c1da10c53e055b53b191c.png

I've used jars before,, big pickle jars last spring to cover some young plants,, worked great in a storm to actually...

sure but keep a temp Rh gauge in there too, and kill one of them cfl's as you want gentle soft lighting, you should be fine for the first 24 hours then consider removing the jar, if they wilt again return the jar, and repeat

That method works, however your cutting looks a bit whimpy.... With that method you'll need to exchange the air often(just take jar off and put it back on) or maybe set the rim of the jar on 3 Nickels to make a gap for a small bit of airflow.

I took a cut tonight and dropped it in an aloe tip,, letf it in the whole tip, buried it, then put it in water with the water below the aloe. I'm interested in that one,, my other one in water only is growing roots,, long time butt hat works, Ill add a pic soon... sily weed

Here ya go,, two weeks old, actually about ten days, can't recall the strain,, lol, but the left one is showing roots -- in water only, left in a window sill. The one I shoved in the aloe tip is on the right. I'll experiment with a few more today. And note the strains... ;)
20150612_094408.jpg

Hi Calitrac209,

Please excuse the intrusion, however it appears that you are not reading your private messages.

Private Messages aka "PM's" can be viewed in your UserCP.

We ask that you please use our Photo Gallery to upload and post your photos.

If you need help with the gallery, please check out our Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos.

Questions and/or comments regarding this policy can be addressed by replying to one of the PM's I sent.

Thank you for your understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom