Bucket Size - 3 Gallon
Lights - 600 Watt HPS air cooled
Nutrients - seaweed extract, super thrive
Medium - 25% Perlite 35% Pro Organic 40% Fox Farm oceanic
PH - 6.8
Room Temperature -78 to 84
Room Square Footage - 4' x 3'
Pests - None Known

I have 6 flowering plants under the 600 watt HPS in a small closet and i have three that are a month ahead of these three. I would like to take three out and put them in the green house outside. Can I take any out? Will they continue flowering? Should I take the three almost done out or the three that have 6 weeks or so left (they just started showing buds real good).

When i read how to post a picture I will post one.

Thanks for any help

If you could let them finish where they were started, of course, this would be the best thing for your girls is they are looking very nice. Moving them outside opens a wide variety of issues, the lighting, time of light you have and the cycle the girls are already on, stress on the plant, bugs. I'm sure it could be done though, if need be. What is your light schedule at? I would get up early in the morning and see when the sun rises and at about what time it goes down, then you will know how much light you are working with. :high-five:

I am in Oregon and the girls are on a 12/12 cycle now and would get real close to that outside. Yeah I am nervous about moving perfectly good growing weed and possibly subjecting them to the issues you mention, BUT due to some other circumstances I really need the space in the flowing room before the next three veg out to much for the space...

I got some other advice which indicated that it was a common thing for this grower to do, finishing off indoor plants outside this late in the season. He mentioned moving them about 7 at night where they would still get a few hours of light (a short day) and then another 12 hour night (a long night), before they started their regular solar days and nights.

Thanks CA215 for the info...

That advice sounds good, I would be tempted to give it a go and see where it takes ya. Experience is knowledge, I think you should give it a go. If it happens again you will know what you need to do to move these girls around. Do you have any sort of greenhouse, tarps, that are able to be set up to keep your girl enclosed and away from bugs? That is my main thing from bringing indoor clean crisp buds and them letting them get white flies and gnats landing all over them. I would think your girls will still get a little bit of stress being moved from high intensity bulbs to outdoor sun, but it should be too bad. :Namaste:

-CA215

Back
Top Bottom