Can i get busted? Please help!

proudstoner

SO I JUST MOVE OUT ON THE 31st AND MAY HAVE LEFT SOME PLANT MATERIAL BEHIND MY BUDDY THAT LIVES IN THE SAME TRAILER PARK SAID MANAGEMENT AND OWNERS WAS ASKING HIM QUESTIONS AND SAYING THAT THEY R THINKING ABOUT CALLING THE COPS BUT I DONT LIVE THERE ANYMORE AND ALL MY GARDEN STUFF IS LOCKED AWAY IN STORAGE CAN I STILL GET BUSTED

Re: Can i get busted? Please help!!!

Dont know exactly but im thinking is some trimmings and probably pieces of cut up stem

Re: Can i get busted? Please help!!!

Not even going to ask, "WHY?"

But... Did you rent under an assumed name? Move out of state and in disguise?

IDK, man. You'd think that the landlord wouldn't bother assuming that you left with your rent paid up, didn't skip out in the middle of the lease, and left the place in good shape (but that generally means taking out the trash).

If others were (or could have been) in there between the time you left and the time he discovered your mess then it would (probably?) just be his word against yours.

If you moved out of town, you could have your buddy wander up to see what all the fuss is about and casually mention, "Oh him? He joined the army. He's in boot and then he's going to Afghanistan. You might as well just bag it up and throw it away."

Back
Top Bottom