Can I get Jiggy with this?

Budmarley

Ok so because of the whole fake weed killing people ive taken it upon myself to save my own life and grow my own bud! NO i do not know what the hell im doing i dont even know if this is weed im growing. In the beginning i read some where a Mr Kip had a hard time germinating seeds so i figure outta six at least 3 wld germinate well all six germinated and i had six new babies. but long story short one died(transplanting) i killed 3 (space? paranoia?)and now i pray every night that theses last two are females NO they are not in the best conditions and im only giving them karma bloom and water and they got way to big for my paranoia to allow so i switched to 12/12 about a week ago and i just wanna know if i can get jiggy with this?

IMAG00347.jpg

IMAG003311.jpg

this one if from the bigger plant next to it

IMAG003213.jpg

first grow on bag seed to get my stripes up so i dont know what to expect hoping you guys can help me out

There are a couple of tricks for determining sex early on. The taller plants in a group are usually male. And look at the calyx, if it is slightly raised then it is probably male. If the calyx lays flat on the plant stem it is probably female. But since your a week into flower you are kind of in between early sex deducing tricks and just waiting for full flower. I agree with Nibec... in the second picture you can see hairs coming out. Its most likely female. The first looks like its most likely male. But you'll know for sure either way very soon. But you don't have to let the male go to waste. If i were you I'd pollinate your female. It will seed you bud but then you'll have enough seeds to last you years. Sacrifice one grow for a hundred grows. If your thinking long term.

Definitely... But what about the first picture Glockdoc? I think thats the difficult one. Probably male. Don't you think?

i would wait to see, just dont wait any more then a week, but yea thats a possible male. the one with the 2 tiny hairs is the female.

Back
Top Bottom