Can I Harvest that white widow already?

BubbleBag

I'm not really great with outdoor plant, but whatever :)

Its in ground since June 7th...

Couple of picture, (its white widow), tell me if I can harvest it already...

super blurry pics but theyve got a cool vibe to em. cant really tell how far along they are but a general rule of thumb for outdoors plants, harvest plants at the end of september. if you cut too early, youll lose potency and a bunch of potential weight. its always better to wait then cut too early, that is unless youve got security issues.
also here is the be all end all guide to when to harvest
How To Know When To Harvest

Ok, thats what I use to do with Freeze....

But I have heard that white widow was ready earlier than other strain... I was just wondering, I know some folks used to cut it mid-august...(their white widow)

Thanks for the link of the guide, interesting.

yeah, going by tricome color is the best way to tell when to cut em. getting a microscope will pay for itself, a properly time white widow will be a knock out.
good luck, youre plants are lookin nice:peace:

yeah, going by tricome color is the best way to tell when to cut em. getting a microscope will pay for itself, a properly time white widow will be a knock out.
good luck, youre plants are lookin nice:peace:

Excellent advice and the only way to determine harvest time to ensure maximum THC development. Radio Shack has a dandy 100x pocket microscope for about $12 or you can buy a 30x jeweler's loupe at most hobby stores for $6-7.

There are plenty of images on the net to help you understand what you're looking for in trichome resin gland color. Don't harvest too early!

It was fucking good :)

First time ever the taste of my white widow wasn't crappy.... Not the most potent outdoor weed ever, but its doing the job :)

Back
Top Bottom