Can someone please help me diagnose what’s going on with my leaves?

Hey everyone, fairly new member here and first time tent grower/indoor grower. Today the 7th day In the tent. Everything was seeming happy and healthy. Temps staying pretty regulated etc. I’m not sure if I’m to close and burning leaves or they have a deficiency? 2 600w Vivosun both on adjustable ballast. 8x8x8 tent. Temp staying around 25 degrees. 3 days ago switched from an older 4” in line duct fan to a 6” Vivosun in duct fan. Notice a big difference in the air flow and it’s creating a lot more pressure in the tent. Wondering if maybe I’m not exhausting the tent enough and stressing everything out? Really not sure at all. Any and all help really appreciated first pic is a day after going into tent. and Then pics a week later and close up of leaves

Attachments

• B6C6050D-A055-45BA-9CDC-D6F6821553D2.jpeg
    B6C6050D-A055-45BA-9CDC-D6F6821553D2.jpeg
    514.7 KB · Views: 62
  • 642A6F93-B5DA-4E1B-ADBF-130FCE2A6BC8.jpeg
    642A6F93-B5DA-4E1B-ADBF-130FCE2A6BC8.jpeg
    591.4 KB · Views: 48
  • 4FDB934F-5A91-4545-ACA1-10C84423DC83.jpeg
    4FDB934F-5A91-4545-ACA1-10C84423DC83.jpeg
    609.6 KB · Views: 48
  • A4B2F65E-0DBB-4CD4-BE2E-3C443C745B2A.jpeg
    A4B2F65E-0DBB-4CD4-BE2E-3C443C745B2A.jpeg
    507 KB · Views: 47
I think I could definitely be watering to often or incorrectly... I also haven’t started feeding them any nutrients since putting them in the tent. Was letting them take from the new soil for the first week?? Is that right.. also. I haven’t watered them on top really at all. Just giving the trays a drink and letting them bottom feed. I’m hoping I haven’t killed or drowned roots. All together maybe they have had 10l of good ph water over the first week in the tent. I’m trying to find the happy spot. Really appreciate any insite. I know I’m not explaining it very well I’m sure

Thank you. I’ve been doing as much research and trying to retain as much good knowledge as I can. I’ve always had to learn things the hard way tho. Lol trial and error I guess. Less is more at this stage eh?

bottom feeding them is probably the problem you don't want them sitting in water. The lift method is the best way to water . when you lift the pot and it feels light its time to water

Oh man, I hope I haven’t stressed my ladies out to much. Assuming I should let them be for now? No water. Keep routine. Wait until I know they need water ...

Don't worry too much. These plants are very, very forgiving and resilient. I've never met a grower, who hasn't had some sort of watering problem.

The number one rule to remember is: Don't Panic! When we panic, we have a tendency to jump to conclusions and assumption. Both of which, can cause us to do things that are un-reversible.

You did the best thing you could do, ask for help, and you've found it. Goodluck and Stay the Course!

Don't worry too much. These plants are very, very forgiving and resilient. I've never met a grower, who hasn't had some sort of watering problem.

The number one rule to remember is: Don't Panic! When we panic, we have a tendency to jump to conclusions and assumption. Both of which, can cause us to do things that are un-reversible.

You did the best thing you could do, ask for help, and you've found it. Goodluck and Stay the Course!
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom