Can someone please tell me why

signman2007

the leaves on my plants (2maui waui and 1 northern light in hydro) are very very dark green and very waxy looking. I mean don't get me wrong I know they are healthy because they are growing strong but I have never seen the leaves like this before.....nutes maybe???????

Almost forgot the most important part...they are at the later stages of flower as well....

sorry no pics

Re: Can someone please tell me why.....

I keep my PPM's right at about 1250 to 1300 right now and PH at about 6 and they do look very good right now but the leaves are definitely funky looking. Will the high nitrogen hurt my weight?

Re: Can someone please tell me why.....

Thanks a bunch guys! Yeah this is my first hydro grow and I think I started them off way wrong and then found this sight and I may not post as much as some but I sure read a whole hell of a lot and the things I have learned from here and then applied to my crop has done wonders! My next one will be perfect and it will be a SCROG.......woot!

I do have to ask tho....I have not really tracked my time from day one from germ and went straight to 12/12 after about 2 weeks from germ. I have one Maui Waui that is a runt because of the bad start but has made some juicy little nugs that I'm sure will be great. My larger MW is now showing red hairs about 30% and is growing fox tails from every bud. Now my one and only Northern Light is about 30" tall and about 3" from my 400 watt HPS agrosun bulb (it LOVES it) but it to is growing a foxtail all of a sudden...whew alright I guess now I can ask the question, Does this mean they are getting real close to harvest? I don't have a magnifying glass strong enough to see the trich's and those babies are coated and then double coated:cheesygrinsmiley:?????

TIA....SM2007....
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom