Can someone tell me the sex of my plant?

bigguy

Hey good people. I have two questions. Can someone tell me the sex of my plant? Why does my plant bend and looks like it dying when i change my nutes. How can I keep this from happe
IMAG012814.jpg
IMAG012711.jpg
IMAG012610.jpg
IMAG012313.jpg
IMAG012110.jpg

Re: can someone tell me the sex of my plant.

looks to early to tell.
I think those balls are just new groth so keep an eye on her and good luck

99.5 % Its male , the female hairs r very thin and just hairs not like these leaf looking things growing now , and the ball where it shows the sex (between the hairs) doesnt start to form really good until around the 4-5week of growing , males mature quicker and r taller to be able to over take the female and fertilize it with his seeds.

The 4th pic tells it all , its not hairs its like gloves to catch the balls that will start to form on the other sides where its round.
Guess i dont need to answer ur next question as id think ud throw him out or ?! :)

... looks like its about to branch up. how long in 12/12? looks too early for sexing-- but i'd hazard to say that if its the tallest growing weed u got in the bunch that sprouted @ the same time-- it'll turn out male.

... looks like its about to branch up. how long in 12/12? looks too early for sexing-- but i'd hazard to say that if its the tallest growing weed u got in the bunch that sprouted @ the same time-- it'll turn out male.

its only two plants that i am growinf right now been in 12/12 for only 3 half weeks

it's male

second new pic looks like a girl. it looks like some pistils the whiteish part you see.
I still dont see nanners

them look like preflowers to me. Its a girl:)

its a girl 1000%

Kinda looks like a sativa dom plant. that may explain why it took so long to sex.
but I am real sure thats what your looking for:)

Back
Top Bottom