Can someone tell me what kind of bug this is? Please and thank you!

Tried Diatomaceous Earth first for Gnats but it didn't really get them and if you use too much your medium turns into a block of undrainable mess - never had spider mites thankfully

I've seen this stuff called gnat nix, check it out! I was thinking about trying it out preemptively.
420-magazine-mobile756888278.jpg

Spread peace, love, and music!

Looked into that one Fuzzy and then i read quite a few bad reports about it doing little to FA and you need to have it a couple of inches deep over the top of medium
Will stay with the Eco - it works for me - nil insects in my room

Oh alright will as long as yo found something that works for you.

Spread peace, love, and music!

One week after the initial discovery and viscous immediate attack on the bugs they're totally eradicated. No more bugs in or on the soil, I turned some up and scoured it with a magnifying glass. They never got to any leaves so no damage done there. It was a split in her trunk that attracted them there. All my pots had and now have fresh sticky strips and have been free of bugs since Monday. I read that sump holes are prime vector points for pests. It's been fumigated hahahahahahaha. Ant traps and sticky Strips there too. Spring is upon us and so are the millions of God damned insects.

KiG :green_heart: show no mercy to these pests.... Cheers!

TAKE NO PRISONERS!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom