Canada now has legal edibles: BC prices expensive

we need people to buy from the legal market or else they're gonna take away our growing lol. i was reading an article in the news section here about how they really lost some money and also lost / losing the confidence of the buyers.

I just wanna grow my 4 plants in peace lol.

I'm pretty sure that had the conservatives won the last election that they may very well have removed the 4 plant grow to boost the profits of their corporate masters.

None of the parties will mess with the medical grow setup tho. Those rules are carved into parlimentary stone now.

Even tho I've had a 12g/day doctor's permit for 5 years and now my wife has 6/g/day we still haven't applied for a legal medical grow. We may soon but I'm still paranoid about being on a gov't hit list in case the rules change.

I've been growing here for almost 20 years without a problem so why upset the apple cart eh. :)

:peace:

@Budstachio Hats off man! I stand corrected. Had no idea anyone made lollys that strong. Cheers bloke!

Keep in mind, they might be using hot dog water for distillate. Lots of places out there will make a batch of edibles and then use "hot dog water", distillate that is less than 50% THC, allot of the times with too much CBN because the distillate wasn't handled properly.

So, you take 300mg of hot dog water distillate with 50% THC content and then your 300mg cookie is really a 150mg cookie, with 150mg of plant garbage.

Prices on edibles are going to go up, particularly in Cali. My understanding is that there is a shortage of biomass to process down to distillate, so everything is going to start getting more expensive. Harvest wasn't as big as they thought, and what was harvest, a portion had mold issues. Have a friend who works for a third party doing COAs. The are finding all kinds of interesting things after this years harvest.

I wish edibles would get me high, no matter how much I eat nothing happens. I proved this to my wife by eating a 300mg pack of sour keys. Surprise surprise I didn’t get high.

That sucks man! I was having trouble with edibles. I've only gotten fully farked on an edible once. Otherwise, a 56mg 1/1 gives me just enough of a body hit to make my back muscles relax enough to be able to sit for an hour.

If my goal is to get blotto, I'm rolling a big fat cone and doin it the good old fashioned way, via combustion! Not even vape can get me up where I need to be when my pain/anxiety crank up.

If you can't get f'd up on edibles I'd be seeing my doctor about how my liver is doing ASAP.

Dog jumped up and hit he wife in the gut last March and she damn near blacked out because of the pain. 8 tumors in her liver and more joy to come soon I'm sure.

She's up to 1/4g/day of RSO now and I'll be making lots more very soon.

She hasn't even smoked any pot for almost 20 years while I've grown it all that time but believes in me and the power of the plant and is delving into the whole process now.

It's her life on the line and I'd sure as hell be fighting for mine!

She's doing many other things to fight the beast like chaga 'shroom tea and other natural stuff her gfs lay on her.

The battle has only just begun!

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom