Cannabis and the chakra system

Sister Vee

Why is the chakra system so important?

It is interesting to note, that the main control structure for our entire chakra system is found in the Endocrine system, our hormone system. Throughout this book we will examine the regulating role of the EC system over the human hormone system. By stimulating and balancing the endocrine system we can open up our spiritual chakras. Chakras are not physical organs in our body but rather universal elements of spirituality. It is no co-incidence that each of the seven main internal chakras is naturally aligned to a ductless Endocrine gland.

By consuming Cannabis we create expanded space for energy to flow freely in the chakras as well as in the physical body; this clears blockages and effects healing. The balancing and unblocking of chakras has been the ethos of Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. Even under Emperor Shen Neng (2737 BC) Cannabis was first on the list of Chinese medicines amongst other conditions to treat gout, malaria, rheumatism and forgetfulness.

This is why I believe that Eastern herbalists have been healing with Cannabis for millennia, because they’ve always known that Cannabis can help us to open and unblock our chakras and this is a prerequisite of healing. Herbal medicine often works better than man-made drugs, because all plants work with our chakra system, but only Cannabis can open our chakras up to vibrate to the frequency of 432 Hz which the frequency of love, harmony, the earth and the human body, and of course Cannabis itself. This is the frequency of balance, where healing takes place. Most people do not even know that we have a chakra system, let alone where it is situated or what seals to open or what colours to use in order to activate each chakra, in order to heal ourselves.

By learning to work with our chakras, we can enable ourselves to access certain states of ecstasy, increased use of our brains, slowing down of the ageing process and even experiencing ever-lasting life as some believe. You could say that our chakras are really just body parts we were never taught we have. For a lot people the EC system is also just another body part we were never told about.

By learning to work with our chakras, we can enable ourselves to access certain states of ecstasy, increased use of our brains, slowing down of the ageing process and even experiencing ever-lasting life as some believe

This sounds great. I'm sold. But how do I actually work on my chakras?

but only Cannabis can open our chakras up to vibrate to the frequency of 432 Hz which the frequency of love, harmony, the earth and the human body, and of course Cannabis itself.

As a musician that does not like note A4, learning how to vibrate at 432Hz is going to be a problem for me. I'm partial to the black keys, if I have to use a Western tuning. Are there other frequencies that I can open my chakras up to?

I went down a rabbit hole and determined the Rockefellers conspired with the Illuminati to change the Western tuning scale from A=432Hz to A=440Hz for the sole purpose of creating mass hysteria in the WW1 era. The shady Reptilians implemented mind control through a pitch scale offset to an unsuspecting public that were simply eager to be entertained by music.

Note A tuned to 432 Hz is mathematically consistent with the Fibonacci series of numbers which are of universal design. That is how I scale pitch by default. So I have been working on my heart chakra every time I make music which happens a lot. Although, I'm a big fan of detuned voices played in unison mixed with atonal elements. So I'm probably never precisely tuned to 432Hz.

I found this handy graphic that shows the resonant frequencies of various body parts.

gjmky.jpg

Suspiciously absent is 432 Hz. Hmmmm....

Some quick Wikipedia research concludes that yoga and chakras are not related​

Chakra and related beliefs have been important to the esoteric traditions, but they are not directly related to mainstream yoga.[38]

According to the Indologist Edwin Bryant and other scholars, the goals of classical yoga such as spiritual liberation (freedom, self-knowledge, moksha) is "attained entirely differently in classical yoga, and the cakra / nadi / kundalini physiology is completely peripheral to it."[39][40]

I was trying to determine how to sort out my chakras based on content in this thread. Then I had to do some basic research to determine the validity of the content. Then I shared the results.

I still don't know how to sort out my chakras. Do you, Mudballs?

No, just know how to manage my own energies...and barely at that, you know that.... why tf you bugging on this sweet lady and yoga. I did martial arts and that helped me feel and notice my energy flow and grounding. Grounding is huge if you wanna really tap into ur inner strengths

why tf you bugging on this sweet lady and yoga

I'm not bugging on her. Whatever that means.

I simply wanted to learn how to sort out my chakras. It's not my fault the info provided thus far has been inconsistent with actual facts. However, I do believe the chakra thing could be a thing. Need to figure out how to tap into it.

Loud violent music and dancing that scares the bouncers enough to get you kicked out of the club for the night...that's when ur chakras are unlocked

Loud violent music and dancing that scares the bouncers enough to get you kicked out of the club for the night...that's when ur chakras are unlocked

That's how the chakras got busted in the first place.

Now I need to immerse myself in a particular frequency that heals the chakras. I have an array of oscillators at my disposal and can tune them precisely. Just need to find the right tune. It's not 432Hz for me. I will experiment with the sub octaves of 432Hz for starters.

But which waveform would be best for tuning chakras? A sine wave? A triangle wave? Perhaps a sawtooth wave? Maybe a more complex waveform?

This is getting complicated. I like quick fixes with concrete solutions.

I like using 8hz response electroacoustic transducers pushing around 118 dB SPL/mW at 32+ohm baby...and a complex mix of oscillating sine waves. The underlying metronomic i like around 70bpm usually and never raising above 120bpm
Heres a starting point of oscillating sine waves
Quick fix asked for and delivered...pay me

Individual notes and frequencies have never touched nor made me feel anything beyond mild discomfort. Melodies and certain rhythms on the other hand can have a profound effect. It’s odd, when I hear specific melodies it’s as if I’ve always known them. Sound is weird, almost as weird as light.. Waves period are weird.

Sometimes I wonder if these things are in the universe itself or if they’re restricted to just earth. From what I understand of thermodynamics, it really should all have always existed throughout the universe. The whole energy isn’t created nor destroyed, only changed thing. This is why I also believe consciousness doesn’t end on our physical death. It’s energy, and that energy isn’t destroyed, only changed.

when I hear specific melodies it’s as if I’ve always known them

Within a melody there is a relatively small set of notes that are complementary. Your ears have been trained to a common musical scale. Your ears know which tones sound right together or in a sequence. You can predict what the next note will be. And you don't even need to be a musician. It just comes natural from listening to music from an impressionable age.

It would be probably be different if you were raised on Japanese noise or Musique Concrete.

It would be probably be different if you were raised on Japanese noise or Musique Concrete.

I believe you’re correct. Middle eastern music is a good example of this. Their melodies and rhythms don’t sound good to me. They sound disjointed and awkward. They make me feel uncomfortable, and I can almost bet it’s from the brown is bad propaganda I was hit with as a young American public school boy in the 90s.

I’ve tried to make myself appreciate it and I just cannot. I imagine if I immersed myself into the culture and forced myself to hear it sans brainwashing it’d likely sound better but that’s not an easy thing to accomplish especially now that I’m almost 40.

From what I’ve read, when it comes to sound, if you don’t intentionally expose yourself to new forms consistently you essentially get frozen in time and literally only enjoy the sounds from said impressionable age. Our brains are absurd and do some incredibly interesting things to “protect” our psyches.

Back
Top Bottom