Cannabis Club Menu

Hukanzo said:
OKAY WAIT A MINUTE.......where the fuck is this place located?
SF bay area, Cali

1.) I would love to see pics of you guys' weed. I would seriously enjoy seeing some of those buds.
2.) Is it fairly easy to get a medical clearence for the clubs? Like is there testing they do, or proof of disability or something?

From somebody in New England, this stuff blows my mind. We get bud, good bud, and then "headies" which is sposed to be real bangin shit I guess. Ive smoked good bud for the past few years, but its nothing special. Just good buds, always differant, but nothing extraordinary. Rollin

for all the CC members..have any of you ever just randomly bought some kind of weed you didnt know but just to try it? like ive never even heard of some of the stuff on there? champagne? dutch dragon? i wa sjust wondering cause id always be interested if i had a CC to try like all these different kinds
Yes, most of the time I try to get stuff I've never heard of either just to see what it's like... remember... you never know till you try Big Blunt

1.) I would love to see pics of you guys' weed. I would seriously enjoy seeing some of those buds.
2.) Is it fairly easy to get a medical clearence for the clubs? Like is there testing they do, or proof of disability or something?
1. Look at pictures in the cannibible... thats what our weed looks like :D
2. Yes, very easy to get clearence. Some places require proof of disability, but up here in the Bay Area it's pretty lax... I just made an appoitment with a Dr. at one of the clubs, talked to him for about 30mins, and he reccommended it for me, without showing proof of anything, just based on my word. So yes, I'd say its fairly easy.

DaHui said:
That's It.
I'm Moving To California.
I've Had Enough.
Yes, you should :D

I know this might sound lame, but i highly reccommend California to just about everyone. It's almost like a country unto itself b/c its soooo damn liberal here. And we get the best weed, second to only Amster-D Rasta

Thepurplem0nkey said:
Many other states have marijuana laws, but Calfironia ha the most liberal.
-PM
Word Slayer

I wonder if you need to be a California resident to get medical marijuana from the clubs? Id register during a trip I plan on taking and then I could go whenever I go back to the West Coast. Rasta

^Yes you do have to be.

ok im gunna move to cali for like a year make frinds with u guys chill and then somehow get accses to a club man i would love that shit.....so the bay area u say has the best clubs with easiest addmisions let me know where they are and shit

^Actually, around here, yes NL x Haze (unless its Purple Haze, which is hard to find) is considered mid-grade weed. Even at the clubs that stuff goes for like $40 an 1/8 at most, which is very reasonable for a mid-high grade.

?

Mid-grade = really good shwagg, at least here on the east coast thats what it is, I guess I didnt understand by mid-grade he meant medium quality nugget. (which I beleive)

but again mid-grades is nothing more than good commerce. and what I smoked had no seeds.

Yeah, i see what you're saying, there was a slight misunderstanding it seems. Mid-grade weed around here is considered "medium quality" weed, like you said. Here, there is no such thing as 'really good schwag', theres just high/mid grades and dirt. I hope that doesnt sound as gay as it felt typing it, but yeah, thats just kinda how it is here for the most part.

I usualy smoke mids cause that's all I can afford. TRHe other day, I had two selections of weed. One was a 75 dollar 8th (yes, you read that correctly) called "The Bubba Kush", another was a 190 dollar half, called Mountain Sugar. Yes, the 75 dollar 8th got me ripped off of just two tokes, but the Mountain sugar got me ripped as well.
It's nice to have high quality weed, but the mids do the trick too :)
-PM

Ahh I see, so on the west coast low grade/mid grade weed is still nugget, Thats awesome, over here its either shwagg, mids or nugget. (The nugget is bomb tho, thx to Canaba)

nice...............

Back
Top Bottom