420 Magazine Background

Cannabis Oil using the magic butter machine....

Thread starter #1
I just did my first 60 grams of cannabis into oil with my MBM2 . I got about 6ml or about a small syringe out of oil.....but it looks still green and leaves like a dusty residue as if micro particles of weed dust are still on it..... I wonder if that is because I used a bit of blending machine on the alcohol dehy weed prior using the MBM2

How do I remove the green color without loosing potency?
How do I remove the microparticles?

Can I use this oil to refill my ecig cartridges?

Thanks

Oldbear

Sorry we are outside of my knowledge and experience box here. I first read this thinking it was an edible oil you used.

You may need to add more alcohol to liquefy things and then filter it. As to ecig making, the concentrate above needs to be mixed with something to make it smokeable. Not sure about those recipes.

Thread starter #5
Sorry we are outside of my knowledge and experience box here. I first read this thinking it was an edible oil you used.

You may need to add more alcohol to liquefy things and then filter it. As to ecig making, the concentrate above needs to be mixed with something to make it smokeable. Not sure about those recipes.

I thought cannabis oil was ready to be smoked through a vape pen....is this not correct?

BobbyZ

I thought cannabis oil was ready to be smoked through a vape pen....is this not correct?
Nope.
Do you mean "Everclear"?
If done properly (decarb), I believe you just made RSO. It's thick as tar, right. Recommendations are to start with a small portion of that (about the size of a grain of rice). Put it on a piece of bread, finger, or something and swallow. An hour later... No need to vape.o_O Increase dose if necessary.
I believe to make a vape you need propylene glycol & vegetable glycerin. I'm not familiar with the process, so I'd use the search function here and see if someone has directions.
:goodluck:

Thread starter #7
Nope.
Do you mean "Everclear"?
If done properly (decarb), I believe you just made RSO. It's thick as tar, right. Recommendations are to start with a small portion of that (about the size of a grain of rice). Put it on a piece of bread, finger, or something and swallow. An hour later... No need to vape.o_O Increase dose if necessary.
I believe to make a vape you need propylene glycol & vegetable glycerin. I'm not familiar with the process, so I'd use the search function here and see if someone has directions.
:goodluck:

I didnt know that.....pfff . Oh well, this this is potent..... I squezzed the cofee filters and I got a high from manipulating it without gloves.... Its gonna be fun

Oldbear

I didnt know that.....pfff . Oh well, this this is potent..... I squezzed the cofee filters and I got a high from manipulating it without gloves.... Its gonna be fun
Reminds me of the good old days doing hot knives to inhale a little bb size ball of this concentrate.