CannaButter In 7 Easy Steps!

ok guys i figured rather than starting a new thread best idea would be to bump an old one. might it be possible to use 1/8th of bud, 3.5g with 1 stick of butter? Ive got some buds that i would rather not smoke, and consume.

thank you guys :)

1 stick of butter is 4oz, so 4 sticks is 16oz per oz, so 1 stick of butter per quarter, and half a stick per 8th. I know the ratio is small, but how much of the butter do you use? If I were to put it on a bagel, do you use the normal amount you would use ontop of the bagel or am I going to need to use half of my half a stick of butter?

thx guys :D

thx DaMago :D!!! took a look at the grinder and i reckon there is more keif then i though, so ill throw some in there in the water also? extra strength!!

That was a well-done tutorial. BEAUTIFUL! I was thinking about my harvest and what I was going to do with the trimmings. I believe I am making cannabutter again and some cooking cannaoil in the near future.

Yeah, you just have to use more plant matter to get the same results.
Also depends on what stems,
main stems, branch stems, leaf stems
or (the best) stems from the colas/buds.

I was very surprised at all the trichs still on a stem that I had cleaned.
I'll never throw those in the garbage can again.

if the thc absorbs into the fat immediately is it not necessary to do the long simmer and still get same potency?

Im confused on the simmer should it be boiling during the simmer or just placed on warm heat...

Just tried this with about 1/3 pound of butter and 5 grams of dank..

Just finished my end product was not Clear like in the picture but still a buttery liquid did i do it alright? AFter i finished simmering for several hours...

hey, i followed the original steps perfectly, simmered for 3 hours, and refrigerated the butter for 3 days. the butter is still not...buttery. it has a watery consistency and there are scattered butter curds throughout. had 1 stick of butter, 7 grams of bud, and about 4 cups of water.

any ideas?

strain out the water and it should harden up, if not then re melt and try again

just wondering what 43 grams of GHS himalayan gold trimmings and 7 grams of used vaporizer bud and 1.5 lbs of butter will turn out. wil report after all is cooked up.
Wink

Ya know. that li'l fella might be better off just dried and added as filler to your regular smoking or vap'ing mixture. Hardly seems worthwhile to make butter out of him. I think it's kind of a crapshoot with a feller that young / small and cannabutter....whether it will be worth your effort. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom