CannaButter In 7 Easy Steps!

I'm totally new to this. Got a recipe that requires 125g of butter. How much of the good stuff should I put into 125g of butter to give it an extra kick?

:grinjoint:Now this is my own personal recipe and it works out to about 1 cookie= 1 doob. Throw an ounce of GOOD smoke or actually any old smoke will do, into the blender and chop it up real fine and add it to 1 1/4 lbs of butter, melted in 2 inches of water, set on the lowest heat that you can set it to. THC transmogrifies @ 184 degrees, as you vapourisers know. You don't want to boil this mixture, you want to let it simmer for 24 hours making sure that you keep 2 inches of water in the pan. After 24 hours, pour the mixture through the cheesecloth, after it cools some, squeeze out all of the juice into the glass bowl, throw the squeezins back into the pot, add 2 inches of water. Simmer 1 hour, pour thrucheesecloth into a 2nd bowl and throw squeezins away. Believe me, smokin them will only give you a headache. The reason for the 1/4 stick more is that you want to end up with 1 lb butter. Beleive me, you will want to make the best cookies that you can, right? Throw in some extra raisins and chocolate chips into any cookie recipe that you like. Let me warn you, it is VERY easy to down several cookies at one time. Start slow. Get high with someone you love!:passitleft:

Awsome post,got a birthday coming up and this is all I plan on cooking with.3 solid meals cooked with cannabutter and a nice "tea" to warsh it all down.That's if I can make the entire day.:drool:

Made my first batch of cannabutter yesterday following the recipe save for a couple of changes.I used 3/4oz. of trim along with all stalks ground.Since using trim I opted for a 1/2lb. of butter instead of 3/4 thinking of potency.
This morning it turned out great.Drained it and am now making scratch sugar cookies with 1 cup cannabutter.Batter has to sit for a couple hours in the fridge but I'll report back to let ya'll know my results.Thanks for the recipe!
:peace:

Hiya Ms.Fox!Here's a do not early in the morning.DO NOT add a half teaspoon cannabutter to your coffee while waiting on cookie batter.Lol,really surprised me.
I'm a lil bit outa my gord right now.
Got awhile longer before batter is ready but I will post pics of the cookies when I'm finished.
Whew,my head is spinnin,lol.:loopy:

Hiya Bubba!Ok folks,the cookies are done man!
A friend and I ate 1 and a 1/2 cookies about a 1/2hr. ago and I think I'm going to hit the couch.
This was a total success.Thanks again for the recipe,it so rocks!:clap:
Not the prettiest cookies but they sure are tasy!Mmmmm,where's my milk?:smokin:
DSCF1389.JPG

Hash: Thanks for the post, with xmas coming i've been thinking of making some budda. Can't wait to freak my family out with some cookies.

Those look good but where are teh chocolate chips!@!

Wow! Those cookies look perfect! Are you a baker in your spare time? Mine always brown more on the edges. Maybe because you chilled them. LOL! I can never wait that long!

Wow! Those cookies look perfect! Are you a baker in your spare time? Mine always brown more on the edges. Maybe because you chilled them. LOL! I can never wait that long!

Lol,no baker but I do love to cook!Thanks Ms.Fox.:smokin:

Hash: Thanks for the post, with xmas coming i've been thinking of making some budda. Can't wait to freak my family out with some cookies.

Those look good but where are teh chocolate chips!@!

No chocolate,just sugar cookies!:grinjoint:

I think I'll post the recipe in case anyone wants it.:peace:

It was made using leaves and stems that I ground up in blender (anywhere from 4-6 ounces of trim and used 2 sticks of butter)...I double strained it b/c it looked way greener than what I saw on here...so What do you all think about it?

Oh and one last thing, this picture was taken about an hour after put in the fridge...so its got quite a bit longer to go before I try it out :yummy:

IMG00081.jpg

Ok so the butter turned out really well...the brownies I made from it didn't do so hot (they were too dry but already figured where I went wrong with them)... I'm thinking I'll be making special brownies and treats for the holidays for all the friends and family so it was definitely a learning experience..will post more pics of the treats I make for round 2 :grinjoint: a Big thanks again to Hash for such a kickass guide :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom