Cannapot - BlackFridayWeek 2021 - Up To 50% Discount & Great Bonus Seeds

CannaPot

Hello all :Namaste:

We are running a 'BLACK FRIDAY WEEK' this year - it will start on 22nd November and it ends on 29th November 2021

You can get up to 50% discount on different cannabis seeds we have on stock - this is a great special :)
No discount code needed, just order...thats all

Just visit our cannabis seeds online shop and do not forget to check out the latest cannabis seeds, Lowryder seeds ... most marijuana seeds are reduced - we are sure you will find some nice stuff for your next grow, Xmas presents etc etc etc ;)

Cheers and all the best - stay well :ganjamon:
J.

PS: the 50% discount is only for Pure Regular Seeds ... but check by yourself, for example we have Sensi Seeds reduced with 22,5%, ACE Seeds with 25%, Kannabia with 30% etc etc etc......... you need to to comb through our entire shop!

I nearly forgot - there are three strains by TGA Subcool the Dank back on stock ... feminized seeds, no regulars

Jack The Ripper female seeds ... a true legend, an absolutely killer 8 week Sativa - Jack the Ripper is a Hybrid of "Pluton X Purple Haze X Lambsbread X NL X Jack Herer X Romulan X Cindy 99BCGA"...

Chernobyl feminized cannabis seeds ... well nothing much to say ... just --> this is awesome stuff!

Jesus OG female weeseeds ... o my god, it is Jesus mostly Sativa ... Hells OG X Jacks Cleaner X Space Queen

Hello all :Namaste:

We are running a 'BLACK FRIDAY WEEK' this year - it will start on 22nd November and it ends on 29th November 2021

You can get up to 50% discount on different cannabis seeds we have on stock - this is a great special :)
No discount code needed, just order...thats all

Just visit our cannabis seeds online shop and do not forget to check out the latest cannabis seeds, Lowryder seeds ... most marijuana seeds are reduced - we are sure you will find some nice stuff for your next grow, Xmas presents etc etc etc ;)

Cheers and all the best - stay well :ganjamon:
J.

PS: the 50% discount is only for Pure Regular Seeds ... but check by yourself, for example we have Sensi Seeds reduced with 22,5%, ACE Seeds with 25%, Kannabia with 30% etc etc etc......... you need to to comb through our entire shop!

I nearly forgot - there are three strains by TGA Subcool the Dank back on stock ... feminized seeds, no regulars

Jack The Ripper female seeds ... a true legend, an absolutely killer 8 week Sativa - Jack the Ripper is a Hybrid of "Pluton X Purple Haze X Lambsbread X NL X Jack Herer X Romulan X Cindy 99BCGA"...

Chernobyl feminized cannabis seeds ... well nothing much to say ... just --> this is awesome stuff!

Jesus OG female weeseeds ... o my god, it is Jesus mostly Sativa ... Hells OG X Jacks Cleaner X Space Queen
Wow what a great deal.
Thank you so much for your support. :thumb:
Stay safe.
Bill

Ups...I have just seen and do not know how to change...well...my English...for sure it is 22nd Nov and not 22th...here is the corrected flyer ;)

Stay well and all the best
J.

Back
Top Bottom